FO:NV: The Return of Gameplay Mechanics Discussion

Pidesco

Depends on who decides whats canon at this point. Obsidian? Beth? Interplay?

The only evidence I can produce is the fact that the western BoS wasn't in the Capital or Pittsburg. True there was some BoS but nothing about the western bits (FO:T) was mentioned so I think they are not canon at this point.

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

Syraxis' Robo Vegas idea seems a bit likelier now.

*shrug* I just took a wild guess and thought they reused the robot city idea from Van Buren.

Apparently the glow is just reflected on the mask, or so it's speculated.

Lighting makes me think cigarette.

Edited by Syraxis

I love the Beth forum. Guy in generic trench coat, generic gas mask, generic helmet, and they decide it's "helghast (Killzone IIRC) armor". -.-

I find it incredibly irritating that everyone thinks Killzone invented that armor, when its in fact a complete rip off from the anime movie Jin Roh.

jinrohthewolfbrigade.jpg

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

I find it incredibly irritating that everyone thinks Killzone invented that armor, when its in fact a complete rip off from the anime movie Jin Roh.
I wanted to watch that once, but then started to mistake it for Riki-Oh. Which I didn't want to watch.

Jin-Roh is mostly about the retelling of Red Riding Hood in a post World War 2 setting in Japan which the Germans had conquered instead of the Americans.

There's a manga series based on it called "Hellhounds: Panzer Corps" published by Dark Horse if you're interested.

By the way, someone should fix the link in this forum. Click on "Fallout: New Vegas" here, and the link still goes to Bethsoft's general Fallout discussion area, rather than the new F:NV-specific forum.

So what's with all of the fog? Grounds is very foggy and so is the release date text. Also, looks like there is some text on the bottom of the guy's helmet, in the center.
You mean the [7]?

Reading the Beth boards, and seeing the occasional "demand" for the Enclave, I've thought about it and ...wow. They were in 2 games. 2. And I already feel like I had enough of them as a faction for a lifetime. Boring and redundant. And some other insulting things too.

It's amazing how much Beth made me sick of them in one ****ing game. Talk about Villain Decay.

Reading the Beth boards, and seeing the occasional "demand" for the Enclave, I've thought about it and ...wow. They were in 2 games. 2. And I already feel like I had enough of them as a faction for a lifetime. Boring and redundant. And some other insulting things too.

It's amazing how much Beth made me sick of them in one ****ing game. Talk about Villain Decay.

I don't want to see Enclave either, well not in the villain role anyways. I won't mind if they have a minor role in the game, but I would personally enjoy the game more if Enclave ain't the villains in the game. I also hope super mutants in the game ain't all just mindless beasts that will shoot you on sight. Had enough of those in Fallout 3. Same goes for raiders. Giev Caesar's Legion! :thumbsup:

Hate the living, love the dead.