FO:NV: The Return of Gameplay Mechanics Discussion

Pidesco

I loved Moira. She really was awesome, nothing amazing, I know, but I found her hilarious.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I loved Moira. She really was awesome, nothing amazing, I know, but I found her hilarious.

it was hilarious the same way that watching an 8 year old quote monty python is hilarious.

you can kinda see what they are saying MIGHT be funny, but the delivery ruins whatever hope may have existed for the joke

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I liked her, alright? Her surviving the nuke was just plain hilarious to me.

Personal opinion, I guess. I can definitely see why everyone else wants to rip her heart out. :*

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Not much news in the podcast, but:

- Zur is returning to compose

I expect VO to be handled by Bethesda, unfortunately, not by Obsidian.

Dark clouds starts to gather in the horizon.. The end is nigh!

What's wrong with you :*

I liked Moira too. Though, it might been, because her "survival guide" quest line was the best quest in the whole game. It always had nice amounts of choices and intelligent dialogue that actually felt like intelligent dialogue.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

So, after 532+ posts on this thread do we get a new official thread or what?
nononononononononononononononononononononononononoNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Oh yes :)

Current New Vegas Residential Area :nuke:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein