New Mass Effect 2 Character

Gorth

"Yes, that is probably correct. However, it is irrelevant since everything will play the same (poorly) and asides from (perhaps) a brief side dialogue with one of your team mates or minor comments on you being a robot, the story will march on, unstopped, because Bioware is incapable of writing anything but the most linear and derivative drek where the only serious difference that will occur based on your choices is the ending."

Why does ME2 matter to you? You can't be thinking of buying/playing ti right since you loathe ME1, right? RIGHT?

Are we relaly gonna have to read post after post of you bashing the game? Just move on to games you actually like or might like? Why torture yourself?

P.S. ME IS AWESOME! ME WILL BE AWESOMER!

ME > U

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

If being evil/geth/robotic will make Shepard's voice actor sound less human, as in give him some robotic sound modifier or something, that might be great. Maybe it'll make the voice actor more bearable.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Why does ME2 matter to you? You can't be thinking of buying/playing ti right since you loathe ME1, right? RIGHT?

Are we relaly gonna have to read post after post of you bashing the game? Just move on to games you actually like or might like? Why torture yourself?

"You don't like it, why are you posting?" is a terrible argument, just FYI. Sorry to burst your bubble about the quality of this game. It will be bad unless Bioware takes the lessons of Mass Effect, which is unlikely since fanboys like yourself slobber all over them and their bad games and awful stories.

Beyond which, I have played through many subpar games, from start to finish, and will probably do so in the future. I even acquire some measure of enjoyment from it, though I don't become a fanboy like yourself who can't bear to hear that his bad favorite game is bad. You might call it my one weakness.

Hey, at least, I don't waste time and money and games I hate. In fact, I prefer spending time on games I like. Consider it my weakness. R00fles!

P.S. I'm off to play that 3rd perosn shooter known as Fallout. R00fles!

I understand the "haha" by trying to do a homage the original Terminator movie, but did they really have to rip off the bathroom-scene where The Terminator reveals his red eye right down to the facial expression? Sheesh.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"I'm sure with your low standards it's quite a bit easier to find a game that you like. "

Says the guy who buys and plays games he hates plus believes that FO is an 'isometric shooter'. LMAO

Says the guy who buys and plays games he hates
Must suck not to know about EB Games liberal return policy.

ah so he's a whiner AND he's cheap.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

ah so he's a whiner AND he's cheap.
Frugality is not a sin. In fact, spending money on anything less than charity when you don't need to is a sin (by inaction).

and he's religious...

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I am actually looking forward to Mass Effect 2 and the writing Patrick Weeks did on it. I've always enjoyed what he has done so far (Mass Effect 1).

Sad that they cut the male+male romance for Mass Effect 2 though. *sigh*

They cut it? Didn't even know they had one planned.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

I am actually looking forward to Mass Effect 2 and the writing Patrick Weeks did on it. I've always enjoyed what he has done so far (Mass Effect 1).

Sad that they cut the male+male romance for Mass Effect 2 though. *sigh*

They cut it? Didn't even know they had one planned.

The early build had the male+male romance... but it was cut for some reason. *crosses fingers for Mass Effect 3*

How about no romances at all? That'd be great.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Its interestinng how Bethesda does almost everything wrong in their crpgs, except they don't do romances. It's like the one saving grace.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

How about no romances at all? That'd be great.

Too true, dude. There's a degree of titillation that feels kinda really superficial and ...I dunno, maybe a little bit cynical? Actually I'm trying to think of a in-game romance done well and I'm coming up spare. Jaheira maybe? She'll always have a special place in my geekish heart.