Best game themes

Purkake

targos from iwd 2
IWD2 had some neato music, and it was pretty well placed. I like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjBvgt_s7Pw

****, yes. Origin games used to have awesome music.

I wish plunging the world into a new dark age sounded as good as

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

With the petition for including it in ME3 hitting 1,100 so far.. I thought I'd reintroduce this one which while technically not a proper game theme..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

With the petition for including it in ME3 hitting 1,100 so far.. I thought I'd reintroduce this one which while technically not a proper game theme..

This is the real thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3or9lrQ2_ms

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

apparently there is something worse than fanfiction: fanmusick.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Homeworld:

• (Is there anything better in all of Game-dom soundtracks?) :thumbsup:

Ground Control:

C&C Generals/Zero-Hour:

Heritic:

• The Docks
    (Unfortunately its a touch up.. Midi is hardware dependent and most examples of this one were pretty bad IMO; this one is close though).

Tron 2.0:

• (Actually there are a lot of these, but not a lot of easy links to them.)

Diablo 2:

Fallout:

Edited by Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...
Unreal.

I mean the first one.

YES

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

FNV. I like how they put in ambients from the first two Fallouts into FNV. One of my favorites is the ambients being played in the Lucky 38, it gives it that Forbidden Planet sound to it. Too bad they didn't use the desert wind ambient (random area) from the first two Fallouts.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

• 2 weeks later...

have never played the call of duty games, but we recently read that hans zimmer collaborated on the score for call o' duty: modern warfare 2, and stephen barton (less famous than zimmer, but respected in the industry) composed call of duty 4: modern warfare. am gonna have to listen to the respective soundtracks.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

have never played the call of duty games, but we recently read that hans zimmer collaborated on the score for call o' duty: modern warfare 2, and stephen barton (less famous than zimmer, but respected in the industry) composed call of duty 4: modern warfare. am gonna have to listen to the respective soundtracks.

HA! Good Fun!

Zimmer also did the music for Crysis 2.