What are you playing now?

Pidesco

There are mods for weapon repair, but not in the vanilla game.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

As I've never tried one, I don't have any recommendations.

This is the first to show on through Google. It doesn't say anything about restarting the game, so I'd imagine restarting is not required.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Just completed Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 2. Not as good as the first one but still a good adventuring. Now heading to the Chapter 3.

And also still playing Psychonauts. I've destroyed the tank blueprint (yeah, it's possible to destroy blueprints in this game). Too bad that, shooting elements are not as good as the rest of the game. Still, one of the best games I've ever played.

centinexx.png

CrashBox

ReturnBox

ReplaceBox

RCDBox

OutofOrderBox

They are for the 360, he's talking about the original.... I think.

Yes. And Maria Caliban is correct.

I was able to get Halo 2 working JUST long enough to beat it with my profile on this Xbox. It froze once the credits started.

You know, this is my fourth crapBox. 1st stopped working completely, had it for over 3 years, 2nd had for 1.5 yrs, barely would play jack, 3rd worked perfectly for an hour, then I went to church, came back, and instantly got a RROD, and now I am on my fourth, which works mediocrely

Edited by kingofsquid

Dragon Rising. Really loving this checkpoint based save system.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Still playing Hinterlands:Orc Lords, and still loving the ability to play a quick game with no long term campaign commitment required. Now that I'm familiar with it, Medium difficulty becoming too easy, time to crank it up to the next level.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Are you serious? haha

Oh totally, mission 3 was fun as I had to redo it maybe 15 times. Finally realized that the AAPV behind me had no crew so I just hopped in, turned on the cheat that is FLIR in this game and wasted maybe 50 Chinese with the grenade launcher. Sad how useless teammate AI is some of the time (or how pathetic our landing force was...3 IFVs and maybe 20 infantry)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Still playing Hinterlands:Orc Lords, and still loving the ability to play a quick game with no long term campaign commitment required. Now that I'm familiar with it, Medium difficulty becoming too easy, time to crank it up to the next level.

I also liked that about the game and still play it occasionally. I really wish there was some more depth and varying levels of challenge though. It can be tough at the start, but once you've set up the base of your town, the challenge tends to go away unfortunately.

I think the initial plan was to have lots of patches, adding little things to the game and so on, but unfortunately that never played out.

Anyways, still playing Risen and Tropico 3.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Trying to get my 5 dollar copy of Jade Empire to work on my crapBox. WORK, DARN YOU!!!!!!!!

eh you're not missing much - i wouldn't worry about it -_-

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!