Witcher 2 'leaked' video

Maria Caliban

Something trolly this way comes. I give it 20 minutes.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Tons of new screenshots

Looks almost as good as DA2.

Ah... imagination. ;):lol:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Italian preview. They show the control scheme, talk about the skill tress (4: Alchemy, Swordsmanship, Magic and "Training" which groups abilities not related to the any specific discipline, like deflecting arrows), say that the side quest shown so far is even more complex than a comparable situation in The Witcher 1 which appeared in the main quest, lament some problems with the collisions and variety in NPCs (a sizable chunk of NPCs is created by algorithms, and the results are not particularly varied nor nice according to them) and overall seem to be impressed by the game.

They also have an interview with a producer. Apparently they're going the DA:O's route and using social network to show what you've done in the game, think that the other RPGs coming out in 2011 are not better just different (I wonder what kind of answer the interviewer was expecting when he asked about what weak points the game has compared to others :p ) They also talk about piracy and how they will know who downloaded the game and will be able to deal with most European pirates (something I honestly doubt, far too many legal ramifications).

They also talk about piracy and how they will know who downloaded the game and will be able to deal with most European pirates (something I honestly doubt, far too many legal ramifications).

this sounds almost like a challenge. I'd definitely buy this game but now it's very tempting to DL it and see what they'll do about it

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

this sounds almost like a challenge. I'd definitely buy this game but now it's very tempting to DL it and see what they'll do about it

You filthy pirating scum!

Did I do that right ? :brows:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You filthy pirating scum!

very nice! just as effective as any DRM

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

While I have pre-ordered this from GOG, what I really wanted was the snazzy Collector's edition. The problem is Geralt's head... That's just too silly and useless.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That doesn't have the artbook, nor the cards , nor the dice, nor the big box.

But mostly the artbook.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The part where Geralt hasn't killed half the population with STDs, he might be immune but he has to be covered in germs and stuff after all he's been through.

Whoops, accidently replied to something on page 1 .

Edited by Serrano

That doesn't have the artbook, nor the cards , nor the dice, nor the big box.

But mostly the artbook.

You can always try to sell the head on ebay, or to give to some friend who bought The Witcher 2 on GOG :sorcerer:.

I'm definitely getting Collector's Edition by the way, partly because it's dirty cheap in Poland (circa 70 $), but mostly for the dice set and the artbook, I am sucker for this kind of things. >_<

I really hope the game won't let me down, I really liked the first game.

Maybe one after the release date, last I've heard of it.

Yes, that forward-roll thing he's got going on made me LOL.

As did the monster that looked like a giant killer artichoke at 4.30, that along with the 'Wyld Stallyns' style muscle-rock made this look like the CRPG version of Spinal Tap.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Yes, that forward-roll thing he's got going on made me LOL.

As did the monster that looked like a giant killer artichoke at 4.30, that along with the 'Wyld Stallyns' style muscle-rock made this look like the CRPG version of Spinal Tap.

The interface looks 100 % console, which is kind of... interesting. Also looks like the A-button is tied to the barrel roll instead of basic attack. :shifty:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

If the industry doesn't stop making complex games with console interfaces I'm going to start an Al Qaeda-esque phenomenally violent terrorist movement.

There.

My hat's in the ring.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.