What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

You know about how dumb it is to buy something because the cover is cool? Well I just did exactly that :*

31129_wet-print.png

I hope its not too crappy.

You really should have tried the demo first. Basically trying to be a grindhouse type Quentin Terrantino thing. One of those demos I couldn't even get through because of boredom. Everything about it is just so... meh. Bunch of clone enemies, you have to jump around like an idiot to get slow mo to activate, the taunts were stupid... :)

Tried the demo, a bit too late though. Its way more Guy Ritchie than Tarantino. In fact, its like they just replaced Jason Statham with a hawt chick.

The artist is obviously a fan of Serpieri.

Aye, it looks just like he took Druunas head and put her on a "nextgen generic action heroine" body and called it a day.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That is awesome. Gotta love the Jedi Knight series, although I wish we had another sequel that isn't Force Unleashed.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Ill bet Eidos wont be laughing when thousands of legal PC users will experience the same deliberate glitch. It happened with Titan Quest, X3, Arma2 and every other game where they use a DRM that cripples the game in some way. While people using a proper cracked release wont experience it at all because it has been removed during the hacking&cracking.

..not to mention all the kids out there with hacked 360's that have played it for weeks without a hitch.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ill bet Eidos wont be laughing when thousands of legal PC users will experience the same deliberate glitch. It happened with Titan Quest, X3, Arma2 and every other game where they use a DRM that cripples the game in some way. While people using a proper cracked release wont experience it at all because it has been removed during the hacking&cracking.

..not to mention all the kids out there with hacked 360's that have played it for weeks without a hitch.

I'm guessing they are going to have a "release day patch" that gamers will get in order to remove the glitch. But I figure this won't have the same problem as titans quest specifically because it was brought out in the open that the paying customers won't get the wrong idea.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

But I figure this won't have the same problem as titans quest specifically because it was brought out in the open that the paying customers won't get the wrong idea.

I don't think the fact that it's been discussed on a few internet sites is really enough. The Titan Quest people realised, belatedly, that they should have had some kind of in-game pop-up message telling the user that this is a DRM fail, not a glitch. I'm very surprised that Eidos hasn't chosen to do this.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The people behind Arma2, have said that their system doesnt give the user any notice when triggered, in order to make it harder for the hackers to see if their crack works. All the others who have similar systems were probably thinking the same thing.

But I say its absolutely essential to inform the user that the DRM has triggered, or he will probably think the game is bugged and spam the support and/or make angry posts at various forums. It was just that kind of uproar among the players who brought down the whole studio behind Titan Quest.

The major problem with these DRMs of course, is that there is no way to ensure that they dont trigger on legal software. Its just as impossible as making a game that never ever crashes regardless of how unstable your OS and hardware is. Its the nature of code and hardware.

I've downloaded the Arkham Asylum demo so I'll see what all the fuzz is about with that game.

Also, the new monster patch for Divinity 2 was just released (760 MB) and now finally the graphics can be adjusted to top-notch. Looks like a completely different game now. Pity they didn't fix the lousy ending.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Actually by playing the demo you might get some wrong impressions, especially the combat is better in the whole game.

And yeah, looks like the English release of Divinity 2 will be nicely polished o.ob

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Got the itch to play some Civ today, so I updated my Civ4BTS to the 3.19 patch that came out a couple months ago, applied the fan-made 3.19 unofficial patch, and added the newest version of the BTS Unaltered Gameplay or "BUG" Mod (a fantastic mod that improves a lot in the game without touching the core gameplay, mostly by supplementing the feedback the game gives you by informing you at the start of each turn what new diplomatic options are available, what cities are about to grow/shrink/become unhappy, etc.). Started up a game as Hannibal on Prince level (one below my standard playing level, to accommodate for rustiness) and got rolling.

Got a coastal start with a jungle to the north, and went with a peaceful expansion opening, planning my cities to box out Mansa to the north and Peter to the East. Fun!

Looking for the last couple of pickups on Shadow Complex, while trying to avoid giving in and playing Makai Kingdom or Disgaea... They eat my life...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Tha happened on the ME forums with the galaxy map when the PC game hit.

Sadly, the even *bigger* idiot moment came from rabid BioWare fans searching for pirate. Someone posted on the ME tech support forum that he couldn't access the galaxy map and about five people immedately called him a pirate. The thing is that in order to post on the ME PC tech forum, you have to register your CD key. There was even a little title right by his avatar to show he owned a copy. Turns out that his problem was that he hadn't noticed the little ramp leading up to the map.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Did Mass Effect have a DRM that screwed with the game?! I played the pirate version on PC because I had already bought it for the 360, but I never noticed anything

( you cant seriously expect people to pay for the same game twice, I say I did the right thing )