What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

Now run out and get Invisible War.

I got Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic. I managed to kill my first hero and all his men because I forgot I could cast spells during combat. Oops.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Finished Deus Ex. Also watched the three different endings. I'm a bit disappointed, I thought if you made some specific decisions at the right time in the game you'd get two very different paths, but hey, I guess I can't expect too much from a game.

Still very enjoyable.

The story replaces certain characters if you kill them/let the die, which was a new thing back then, so yeah.

Just don't expect much from it.

I got Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic. I managed to kill my first hero and all his men because I forgot I could cast spells during combat. Oops.
Too much Disciples 2? :(

Just don't expect much from it.

Too much Disciples 2? o:)

Did I also mension this is the tutorial? I'm sitting there going "Damn, this is hard. How the heck am I supposed to beat these guys?" Then when all but two of my men are down, I remember I could have cast fireball to kill the life-stealing bats, or turn undead to stop the abomination, or even dispel magic to uncurse my archers.

I don't remember if I've played Disciples 2. Is it similar?

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

You control small "squads" of 4-6 units, which gain experience, level and upgrade (a squire for instance becomes either a knight or an inquisitor, different strengths), magic is used outside of battle. There are four sides, the Empire (humans), the Mountain Clans, the Legions of the Damned, and the Undead. The art is beautiful even today if you ask me.

Edited by Oner

You control small "squads" of 4-6 units, which gain experience, level and upgrade (a squire for instance becomes either a knight or an inquisitor, different strengths), magic is used outside of battle. There are four sides, the Empire (humans), the Mountain Clans, the Legions of the Damned, and the Undead. The art is beautiful even today if you ask me.

I actually preferred Disciples 2 over Heroes of Might and Magic 3 o:)

Which is why I am so nervous/anxious to see what happens with the franchise. Note to self, go see how Disciples III is shaping up.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Sheva is just a walking ammo crate. Don't give her anything else than a pistol and a small herb to heal you just in case.

Eh, I gave her all the weapons I didn't want to use and the ammo for them. Worked out fine particularly since I fail utterly when trying to hit anything with a sniper rifle (but the computer AI could).

Still playing MUA2 and it has unskippable cut-scenes to hide loading as well (even says it when you hit a button!)

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Finished Deus Ex. Also watched the three different endings. I'm a bit disappointed, I thought if you made some specific decisions at the right time in the game you'd get two very different paths, but hey, I guess I can't expect too much from a game.

Still very enjoyable.

It does kind of suck that you have to choose at the very last minute. I did really like that the three endings are all different, interesting approaches instead of the generic super-good/don't care/kill them all.

What I like is how the entire game talks about the fine line between machines and human (especially with Navarre or Gunther) and has an ending that fits with that theme.

If you choose Helios, it means you trust machines to run the world, Illuminati is humans and the Dark Age ending means you just don't trust any of them.

Also Jock died. :lol:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Currently fighting off a ton of counterattacks in Cambria!

I'm holed up in the sector with the ACA which lets me train up militia, and my high leadership trainers have just arrived, freeing me kill squad for...uh, killing!

It's a challenge to never ever use Bobby Ray's, but I'm still thinking on turning off drop all haha. It's just ridiculous how much stuff drops that it's kind of intimidating. 360 items in my sector after all the counter attacks!

Started playing GTA IV again on 360. I got it with the 360 months ago and I started playing it but I got bored and stopped. Now I'm having lots of fun with it. I just wish I would be better with the controller, I constantly screw up when the shooting starts. I guess I'm too spoiled by mouse/keyboard :p

combat controls in gta has always been bad and i play a lot of console games

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I think we stopped counting after 20. Numbers that large become too abstract :ermm:

Still playing a bit of Europa Universalis III. The Byzantine forces in northern Italy is now massing for a major offensive against the evil French. It just takes forever for the footsloggers to walk all the way from northwestern Persia to Italy and there are only so many transport ships to go around :ermm:

Soon my Greek speaking hordes shell educate the unwashed french masses with the sword and the cannon how proper civilisation is done.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein