Pictures of your games

SteveThaiBinh

What a coincidence, i played that level last night.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

tlr2.jpg

Does anyone know how I can defeat those dudes? I've only Emma in my party, which makes about 850 HP, but the twin-dudes can wield attacks that make 500 damage, therefor I'm actually more busy with healing myself instead of attacking. This sucks. Any advices?

That guy isn't really that hard. What you're doing already is pretty much it since you only have the two characters. You should always have an option to heal+attack so take that until the boss misses you and you get a chance to counter with a big attack of your own.

tlr2.jpg

Does anyone know how I can defeat those dudes? I've only Emma in my party, which makes about 850 HP, but the twin-dudes can wield attacks that make 500 damage, therefor I'm actually more busy with healing myself instead of attacking. This sucks. Any advices?

That guy isn't really that hard. What you're doing already is pretty much it since you only have the two characters. You should always have an option to heal+attack so take that until the boss misses you and you get a chance to counter with a big attack of your own.

Pretty much. Just make sure that you are of high enough level to sustain the damage taken from one round and when you heal it should be back to roughly status-quo.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Say what you want about JRPGs, they have some awesome artistic direction.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

:bat::yucky:

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

:bat::yucky:

I forgot to mention you had to ignore the 12 year old boys and pretty much every character in general.

Its just that games like Lost Odyssey or even the FF series strike me as very good looking. Sorry if I find this sort of thing really awesome. Still, I don't actually play JRPGs, for some reason.

56602.jpg00882044-photo-lost-odyssey.jpg

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

That is one of the more reasonable female Shepards I've seen-- she actually looks like she is ready to, you know, engage in combat. Although I must say that I don't get the fascination with the weird lipstick colors.

Apparently, in the future, goth army officers will be all the rage.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I can just imagine her crying with emoness. :teehee:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I can imagine her wanting someone to be her knight in shining armor, ready for the rescue.

The makeup is just a mask for her gentle, pure and innocent soul.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

LOL christ.. Actually I was going for the evil Twi'lek twin sisters look from the Sith Lords. If we're going to generate a musical way of life for her, she reaches over into the black metal ideology.

I can imagine the beautiful and serene emotions that must sprung from her while she and Kaiden are together enjoying the view of millions of stars and solarsystems, all reaching to infinity. All of this heightened by the mezmerising "Det som en gang var" by Burzum in the background, played on an LP-player like all trve, kvlt, grim and frostbitten Shepards would do. Burzum might be too slow for a fast spaceman like Kaiden, so Shepard has a copy of "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" by Mayhem by Mayhem for a more upbeat feel.

Um, yeah.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Just listened to that Mayhem album a few hours ago.. crazy.

Ah, I just mean she's got a stern conviction even if it involves such lunacy as defending genocide all because some species has a bucked tooth trait.

That love scene is awful, lol.

I'm not sure I've seen worse, somehow it seems possible.

God of War's sex scene was much much better.

BTW, here's something awesome some guy made in Warcraft 3.

136496-albums77-picture6851.png

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY