TV: Heroes

Gfted1

I'm a firm believer that Peter surviving his own nuclear blast is understandable because no one with that power has ever been hurt by their own nuclear emissions. And I mean, I could believe Claire too because her body might regenerate faster than it gets deteriorated by the blast. And she was never in like, a full scale explosion by it, the one in her house was kind of small. I'm content in believing that she needs something to be lodged in that part of her brain and not just something to like, shoot through it or blow up through it.

I was talking about the full-scale nuclear blast from season 3 episode 4 - "I Am Become Death" where they are in the future and Sylar uses Ted's power to cause a nuclear explosion. I can undrestand Sylar surviving it, but so do Peter and Claire and they were standing right next to him.

Oh I thought you were talking about season one for some reason. But yeah I still feel that as long as something isn't lodged in their brains, they can survive anything, even an oblitorating blast, unless the blast lodged something into their brain, but then the blast would probably destroy whatever was in their brain, and then they would heal.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wow, I thought that was an excellent ending.

Basically trying to destroy Sylar at his most basic level, "himself".

Also, wtf, Nikki is back again!?!? Cant keep that girl down!

EDIT: Oh, and the

"I moved that spot" = lamesauce.

Edited by Gfted1

I, on the other hand, thought the ending was absolutely idiotic.

Also: "They left through the window. Let's leave so they can come back immediately without us here." It's like the show is written by retarded lemurs.

Finally, they should really up the CG budget for the fights. It's a show about super powered heroes and villains where you never see them fighting.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yup, Heroes is over. I like how they put the final nail into the coffin by brainwashing Sylar instead of killing him that's going to work out just fine... Also, why didn't he just smoke Nathan and Peter when they came to "neutralize" him? They were no match to him.

Hiro's brain damage is just laughable. It's a bit late to bring that in, isn't it? Couldn't they just kill him off and be done with that?

Apparently they signed some kind of permanent contract with Ali Larter, because she's died like three times already and came back as lamer and lamer characters.

As a bonus we got some atrocious acting from Angela when she saw dead Nathan. She sounded like a dieing cat, what the hell?

EDIT: They could have just used Claire's blood to bring Nathan back. Yay plotholes!

Edited by Purkake

• 3 weeks later...
Apparently they signed some kind of permanent contract with Ali Larter, because she's died like three times already and came back as lamer and lamer characters.

She's still Tracy, but her ice power has evolved to a more broad water manipulation power. I personally found Tracy to be a better character than Nikki.

And am I the only one who still finds the show very enjoyable?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 1 month later...
he wrote 3 episodes of Heroes. Doesn't seem like a big loss.

He made Wonderfalls, Dead Like Me and Pushing Daisies. He's THE Boss.

He was pretty much the only ray of light that Heroes had, but at some point you'll just have to cut your losses.

• 1 month later...

Season 4 is going to be the season to end all seasons. Not only will it have

...Samuel is at the center of the major new story line on the sci-fi series. He is the charismatic but evil Earth-moving ringleader of a traveling carnival who recruits people with special powers for a mysterious purpose.

But it will also have Claire "engage in a little Sapphic experimentation" in college.

• 1 month later...

Tonight's episode didn't restore my faith in the series. Not in the slightest. The compass made me think of LOST. The carnival made me think of Carnivale.

But it has Darth Maul as the killer with a soul!

Ratings shall skyrocket!

Okay, probably not.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.