TV: Heroes

Gfted1

The new season started last night with a two hour premier. I thought it was pretty awesome but Im a little leery of the dreaded

time travel "butterfly effect"

. Holy crap, whatsherface is

Sylars mom too!!!

Didnt see that coming but now it kinda makes sense whey they always

keep him alive after they catch him.

Oh, you guys think Mohinder is

turning into the fly? Looked like he pulled a scale off his back so maybe some kind of lizard man what with being able to walk walls like Spiderman?

Edited by Gfted1

They did mention lizards last season.

I'm still not sure if I think she really is his mom. I don't know if she was just forcing that idea into hi head so she would be able to control him or what.

Also

"Are you going to eat my brain?" "Claire that's disgusting." hahahhaahahah

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Haha yeah, every time she entered in I was just like, "Uggghhh" but then after what happened, it was like, "WOAH!" So yeah, this was a pretty kick ass start to the season.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm a little confused. Angela Petrelli says she can see the future in her dreams. So what was with the whole suggestion thing to Sylar at the end? That was more like Eden's power, was it not?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I just think Nate's going crazy. I mean, I'm sure we'll find out someone is doing something to him, some sort of minipulation, but I don't think that's really Linderman, and I'm going to stick with him being crazy right now. Also, I really got a minipulation vibe from Mama Petrelli when she was talking to Sylar, I still think there is more to her power than the seeing the future in her dreams. So even if she wasn't doing some sort of control power on Sylar, which I'm still not sure of because they really made it seem like something like that was going on, I'm still not going to believe Sylar is her real son at this point. I'm open to the idea, but I'm not willing to jump ship yet.

What the hell happened to Niki?

Also, the number of hot blondes in this show is getting freaky.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I don't like her with her hair back. She shouldn't have her hair back like that, and I don't think that's Nikki.

They want to make her look like an ice queen, obviously, and her hair held back helps that.

Heja Sverige!!

I'd first figure out a way to predict what kind of ability a given person is going to get.

Heja Sverige!!

The show has a bunch of scenes that are just dumb. The characters keep doing stupid stuff.

Like Claire trying to stop Peter with a bullet

, for example.

Heja Sverige!!

• 2 weeks later...

No,

Claire nailed the older Peter before they even knew she was there (caught him by surprise) but yes, the Hatain prevented the second Peter from using his powers and forcing him to run. What I want to know is, when the older brother showed up at the Company to see the two Peters he told everyone to leave the room. At that point young Peter regained his powers, killed him and fled. Why didnt older Peters regenerative powers kick in whenever the Hatian wasnt there and heal himself?

Oh, and Hiro gets dumber with every passing episode.

Yeah this show is kind of wierd, because usually shows will justify what is done on screen through dialogue. It's incrediby obvious, but you know exactly what happened. So for example, before going to shoot Peter, Daphne might say something like, "You're going to shoot him? But I thought he has your healing powers?" and then Claire could respond "That's why we'll have the Haitian. He'll be able to block Peter's ability to use my ability." And then the camera will pan over to the Hatian standing in the corner menacingly. But this show doesn't make it obvious as to why things happen. I mean, for almost everything that happens you can find some justification for it, some weaker than others, but if you think about it long enoug hyou can justify it, and that kind of makes it hard on the fans because now everyone freaks out, and there are a ton of theories and people saying "that's stupid and it doesn't make sense" where as if they would just explain everything through obvious dialogue it would cut some of that, but then people might say they are being too obvious.

Why didnt older Peters regenerative powers kick in whenever the Hatian wasnt there and heal himself?

For reasons Claire already said in the episode...

A bullet to the back of the head should be enough to kill Peter.

Also: Season 1: Claire was "dead" while she had a branch in her head.

So it stands to reason "future" Peter had been neutralized in such a way that his regeneration powers wouldn't kick in. I.E. something inside his head.

No,

Claire nailed the older Peter before they even knew she was there (caught him by surprise) but yes, the Hatain prevented the second Peter from using his powers and forcing him to run. What I want to know is, when the older brother showed up at the Company to see the two Peters he told everyone to leave the room. At that point young Peter regained his powers, killed him and fled. Why didnt older Peters regenerative powers kick in whenever the Hatian wasnt there and heal himself?

Oh, and Hiro gets dumber with every passing episode.

Why didnt older Peters regenerative powers kick in whenever the Hatian wasnt there and heal himself?

For reasons Claire already said in the episode...

A bullet to the back of the head should be enough to kill Peter.

Also: Season 1: Claire was "dead" while she had a branch in her head.

So it stands to reason "future" Peter had been neutralized in such a way that his regeneration powers wouldn't kick in. I.E. something inside his head.

He was shot in the chest though. Peter's power isn't like Claire's. Peter has to think to use his powers or so they established in the first season. Either conciously or subconciously, but he has to turn his powers on. So, if Peter is killed before he can use his power, then he's dead for good. So if he is shot, and the shot isn't a one hit type thing, then he can heal it, but if he were shot and power blocked by the Haitian, then he would die, and if he is dead he can't think and heal.

Incorrect - he was "killed" first season by Sylar.

And was dead until Claire pulled the glass out of his head, so he obviously doesn't have to turn it on "while alive." ;)

And while he was shot in the chest, it's implied, by Claire, that he was killed.

Yeah, Hiro's a tard now. And the plot holes, they're killing me to death.

He can blink Adam back and forth into the coffin but he cant blink Speedster back 10 feet to retrieve his half of the formula? Oh and "you need to kill your lifelong friend right here and now without a second thought". "Ok" *stabs* :x

Im really bummed this show is tanking so fast.