What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

Well it makes you part of the old elitist crowd.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Played some Fallout 3. Good stuff so far. The dialogue is a step up from previous Bethesda works. The voice over talent runs from pretty good to sucks. At least it doesn't run from excellent to dismal like the last game. I haven't had to cringe yet. The graphics are pleasing, but the weird way the people hold their arms and hands is just goofy. Has a real Fallout feel to it, which surpises me greatly. It also has somewhat of an Oblivion feel to it, which doesn't. It's a good Oblivion feel, though. It looks similar in a lot of way, especially the goofy running animations and what not. I'm have a positive experience thus far.

Nah. The game is made by people who know little about the Fallout world. If they had some devs who were part of the original Fallout team it probably wouldn't be bad.

Those Devs have other things to do and other jobs. Bethesda have done a good job on Fallout 3. It is definitely Fallout for the 21st century. It is a dark, bleak world, with a bit of apocalyptic and survival horror. The story telling is the best Bethesda has ever done, on par with any Bioware game released. I am betting that we will see further improvements along this line in future expansions of FO3, in FO4, and may bleed over into any future TES game.

You are just stuck in the 1990's. Do you prefer the cane or the walker?

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Would you like a fist or a foot to your face?

LOLZ! This coming from a dude who couldn't beat the werewolf in Bloodlines. R00fles!

Where was I, ah yes Fallout 1. Got Ian in my party and I am not giving that SOB any automatic weapons. He's always chunks me when I do give him one.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Where was I, ah yes Fallout 1. Got Ian in my party and I am not giving that SOB any automatic weapons. He's always chunks me when I do give him one.

Yeah. Like he's done the first hundred times you played that game. OCD much?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I thought that the werewolf was unbeatable and the idea was a horror scenario, where you have to run away from an enemy that totally outclasses you?

Re-playing Gothic 2 with the Night of the Raven expansion, BTW. What a great game, at least in German! I wish somebody would make a similar game with good sneaking and climbing systems, as well as gender choice for the protagonist, that would be heaven! Alas... pretty unlikely.

Edited by maia

Just finished the Mirror's Edge demo. Pretty short, but it drools with coolness. Movement and weapon disarming is actually more cool than it looks on the videos. There's also plenty of cool Kun-Fu power that Faith can perform, like throwing yourself onto the back and kick the bad guy into the nuts. Overall, cool game.

I'll probaly get it early next year. There's currently just too much to play this month anyway.

Okay Half-life 2 is incredibly boring. No mood or ambiance at all. Maybe it's just me having horribly huge expectations from reading what all the fanboys have to say, but this game is WAY overrated.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"