What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

I've been playing wow with folks tonight. I'm throwing in the towel on Warhammer. If I did the usual bitter tirade, I'd call it a steaming pile of human crap. However, resisting the impulse to nerd rage, I will simply say I won't pay for a game that hangs, crashes, or corrupts constantly, taking my internet connection with it until I reboot my system. Good idea; beautiful graphics; wonderful Warhammer universe; cancelled subscription.

I started Bloodlines, this time with the intention of actually finishing the game, my cds have been busted for a while, so I'm glad to have found a good Federation release.

For starters, after fully patching the thing, it's an awesome game. The only things not going for it are the inane hand-to-hand combat and that everlasting memory leak. Otherwise, it's something else entirely, a real gem of a game.

With that said, goths are annoying and nerdy. Somewhat like less awesome versions of Don Jags.

I recommend the "true vampire" patch by tessmage, worked flawless for me, besides the uncorrectable me leak eek. Also playing as a female Malkavian was sweet. Before i played as a toreador, but the malks have crazy dialog! My last run through Im also guilty of cheating by maxing my dialoge enhacing options like persuasion and seduction... :o

Fable 2.

Midnight launch for the win. I played for three hours and didn't realize it, the game FEELS MASSIVE and the dog is quite good at its job, but I personally would have preferred a solo adventure rather than one that has a dog chasing you around.

How does that midnight launch thing work again?

Gamestop has a rule that if a game gets over a certain number of preorders at a store, that store will be open at midnight so the second it hits 12am of the day of release then you can purchase it.

I just go to talk and hang out (we played quake 2 because there were so few people there) but it nets me a game I'm going to get and some out of the house time.

Sounds cool. :thumbsup:

Now if only there was a way to work out which specific Gamespot stores are the high traffic ones.

manthing2.jpg

I might replay Bloodlines again. I really do think it was the Troika game that lived up to the hype.

It is the only real good game they had. It probably would have done better if there was a console port of it and ToEE didn't stunk to high heaven.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I recommend the "true vampire" patch by tessmage, worked flawless for me, besides the uncorrectable me leak eek.

And it doesn't break or destroy anything, unlike some other patches *Hint-Wesp5-Hint* I could mention... :ermm:

I'm reinstalling Oblivion and a few mods, although I'll probably end up removing it by the end of the week. :ermm:

Why is that?

Oh, I can stand it in small quantities but long periods of exposure will only end badly. Still, if I play other games in-between sessions I might be able to make it last longer. :thumbsup:

securom2gu8.png

I hate to burst your bubble, Jaguar, but not all Gamespots sell PC games. Wait, maybe I'm really not bursting your bubble. I didn't think they did, but I don't usually shop at them. I went to Frys Yesterday with a gift card in my wallet. Sadly, I left the same way. I never took out the gift card because I just didn't see anything that caught my eye. I desperately want a new FPS, but Dead Space looked a bit lackluster to me. I probably would have bought it, but I didn't see it. I almost[b/] bought Prey, I carried Hellgate London around a bit thinking to buy it. I even had a third title to hand ready to purchase, but I balked at spending even $19+tax on those titles. I guess I wasn't in a buying mood. HA! With the way my mind works, I'll end up buying an Xbox 360. As it stands, I'm holding out for Fallout 3.

So, I guess it's LotRO and WoW for the time being.

I recommend the "true vampire" patch by tessmage, worked flawless for me, besides the uncorrectable me leak eek.

And it doesn't break or destroy anything, unlike some other patches *Hint-Wesp5-Hint* I could mention... :p

And I wondered why Fat Larry kept giving me the parking garage missions, over and over.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Bloodlines, Tremere blood mage/martial artist/licker finding that Hollywood has a lot more than dead movie stars buried under it.

Also, that Tremere haven is totally cool.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Tremere and Nosferatu have their own joints, provided you please the respective clan primogens, but everyone else has to suck up to Lacroix if they don't want to rot in Santa Monica.

Granted, Strauss and Gary need sucking up as well, but at least they aren't whimpering fools.

kirottu said:

Far Cry 2 yay

but I'm going to wait for my new gpu to arrive so it'll look pretty

How is it? I'm strongly considering buying this tomorrow (when it's released here in Sweden). I've heard some worrying reviews and some encouraging ones so I can't make up my mind yet. Wish there was a demo! Why can't all games have a demo?!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

What do you think, Karka? Is Full Spectrum Warrior a good FPS? Is it PC? How does it compare in terms of difficulty to Call of Duty 4? I need a good FPS fix. Medium difficulty and maybe a decent back story sounds good.

it's not a FPS, its' a squad controlling mechanic mainly where you just select your target and the squad starts shooting.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.