What you did today

Gorth

Glad to hear youre okay. :lol:

Ditto that. I wonder what made her run the red light?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, someone evidently backed into my car this night - but, luckily, the damage seems minor and cosmetic. Oh well, at least I got S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky today and had an otherwise great evening. >_<

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'm half way to getting my wednesday afternoons cleared of University classes again. Some spots opened up on tuesday (right after a class I already had) and I was able to switch over without any trouble. Still need to hear back on the second seminar.

Today, 9/11/2008, I migrated from atheism to agnosticm

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

MSN, bitch. I wanna welcome yout to the club.

Today I joined the advanced studies options course English as a Global Language and am thinking on doing my field report on Internet as a part of the Expanding Circle of English use. Exciting stuff, really.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Had one half of my mouth descaled. Was surprisingly painful, but not as bad as it might have been. I now have half shiny and half old teeth. The re-shined ones look amazing. I really am having a complete clean-out of my teeth. Knowing my luck though I'll get in a fight and have them all knocked out just after I pay up the last installment.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My dog died today, so I ran off to the city

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

-_-

i've got a cat right now, and about 2 months ago i had 2 of them evil buggers. the one needed to go away (she was way ill), and now i only have one. i don't want him to go away. he's evil, quite evil, but he's my buddy (11 years, maybe 12). sorry dude, way sorry.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Is it top and bottom halves, or left and right?

Left and right. The theory is it gives you one half to chew with, while the pain subsides. I'm proud to say I ate haven't even been slowed down. Although given I'm a fat bastard, it's hard to be pleased about it.

-Elwood Blues

I'm putting something stronger to the punch and waiting for guests.

Party!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm putting something stronger to the punch and waiting for guests.

Party!

I'm just off out, myself. Party! Party!

-Elwood Blues

Invited my girlfriend out for dinner and had something quite original and delicious, canard (? duck?) with capers in a balsamico sauce with rocket (?), cherry tomatoes, small leek (?) and young potatoes. (Damn, I don't trust my dictionnaire with these food words, they just sound too strange...) Afterwards we went out for a nice gothic party that surprised me with a lot of non-technoid music, which was great. Then there was a censored part of the night, which was great too, and now I'm checking the boards and trying to convince myself to get ready to get some hours of sleep. That was one good day :lol:

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I just got back from a long night of dancing with friends - mainly the Milonga and Argentine Tango. We're already planing on a repeat next month. :)

EDIT: Evidently the local Gothic community has some avid Tango dancers, as there were more goth chicks at the studio* than I have seen anywhere that was not a specific meeting or event catered to that crowd. :lol:

EDIT #2: Samm, a leek is a type of onion; although, if they were very small, the plants might have been scallions.

*Or at least it seemed that way.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

:(

i've got a cat right now, and about 2 months ago i had 2 of them evil buggers. the one needed to go away (she was way ill), and now i only have one. i don't want him to go away. he's evil, quite evil, but he's my buddy (11 years, maybe 12). sorry dude, way sorry.

taks

Thanks man, he was 14 and had congestive heart failure. Last week he got really sick and we took him to the vet. They pumped him full of steroids and he actually did all right for a few days. We all got to love on him and let him know how much we care about him for a week or so, all and all I guess things couldn't have really turned out better. It still sucks donkey balls, but he had as happy a life as any dog could have had. Many asses were smelled, many passer-byes were barked at, many cows wrangled. I will miss my friends, but nothing ever dies.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.