What you did today

Gorth

That sounds a lot like my 19th birthday, I had to do 20 double tequilas though - one for good luck and all that - washed down with beer. Ended up passing out on some randomers sofa with no clue as to how I got there.

Still don't know anything I did that night =/

Got my 20th to look forward to next month as well. Those will be some good times.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

No Fio did the big thread prune because of a little comment theslug made, akin to that of something Jags, myself and someone else, can't remember who; I think it was mkreku, got pruned and put under mod status over.

Heh, I'm still under mod status from that little joke.

Mainly because I enjoy seeing Walsh and Gorth hunt around the boards for my posts.

Although.. A fair amount of my posts never seem to show up at all.. HMM.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Guest The Architect

Yeah same here, although I started drinking legally well before 18, just not in public, though, so that's alright.

Guest The Architect

Better luck next time for your hockey team, Hurlshot. And **** YES, we've won gold in the men's and women's 470 sailing, so we're 3rd on the medal standings, having won 3 gold medals today, equalling our most successful day in Olympics history!

No Fio did the big thread prune because of a little comment theslug made, akin to that of something Jags, myself and someone else, can't remember who; I think it was mkreku, got pruned and put under mod status over.

Mainly because I enjoy seeing Walsh and Gorth hunt around the boards for my posts.

I know the feeling

Today I found out I suck at doing things as I intented to do even more than I presumed

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Up betimes at 0630. Alternated between eating toast, playing NWN2, and trying to hash out two contracts for upcoming work. Alliances may be powerful but they are a pain in the ass. The toast and NWN2 was in the breaks. I think I worked out both contracts, and suddenly realised I was exhausted, before I fell asleep beneath a heap of papers in my library. Woke to find rain lashing the windows. Bath now, before I grab the hottest curry possible. For my lung infection I prescribe fire! And lots of it!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I know the feeling

And now my thread was deleted without any reason for it, hmprh :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm spending today trying to find a pair of these bad boys somewhere online. Not having much luck so far though :alienani:

Anyone have a clue where I could find them? Eternal love and a prize of your choice is up for grabs if you find somewhere that sells them. Preferably at a decent price but I'm not all that fussed currently.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

so we're 3rd on the medal standings

Oh so very briefly. :) A supposed 'war of words' between Britain and Australia over who will have more medals is featuring a lot in the UK press - I wonder if the Australians know or care about it.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

In an effort to cure my cold I went out toa new curry house I hadn't tried and issued my (normally ignored) instruction to make it hot enough to melt candles at five feet, with plent y of ginger, lemon, and cardamom. Unexpectedly they acted on my instructions, and as a consequence I spent an hour last night weeping and sweating by turns, and loving every mouthful. This morning I have various parts of my body conforming to the song titles of Johnny Cash.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

In an effort to cure my cold I went out toa new curry house I hadn't tried and issued my (normally ignored) instruction to make it hot enough to melt candles at five feet, with plent y of ginger, lemon, and cardamom. Unexpectedly they acted on my instructions, and as a consequence I spent an hour last night weeping and sweating by turns, and loving every mouthful. This morning I have various parts of my body conforming to the song titles of Johnny Cash.

Yes, but its "Man in Black" not "Man in Boiling Goo." I have had curry, which was told to me that it was "mild" curry and that alone made me want to jump up and scream towards water. I could not even imagine trying to eat curry that can "melt candles." I am just to much of a wuss.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

The hottest curry I ever ate made my gums bleed. The second hottest made me go deaf (eustacian tubes swelled up) for about a fortnight. It's just in my nature to enjoy a bit of self-destruction.

I do think/know that there is a science to curries and chilli which makes very good sense. Turmeric and capsaicin are known to combat cancer [ probably by overlaoding the cancer cell's basic self-regulatory mechanisms], as well as fighting bacteria. Ginger is good for the liver. It all wakes up your skin better than any face cream I've ever tried (not that I'm an expert). Plus it's as good away of feeling alive as having a good run.

However, if you are going to go for a weapons grade curry then don't plan anything mobile for the next morning. You need to stay near the bog!

-Elwood Blues

Ring of fire comes to mind..

In India I tried some of the delicious curry people recommended.. As an American (Alabama native) so nicely exlpained to me - I was trying to write checks with my mouth that my ass couldn't cash.

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm spending today trying to find a pair of these bad boys somewhere online.

Not terribly colour co-ordinated. Trinny and Susannah would not approve.

Yeah but Trinny looks like a horse and Susannah is fat; therefore me > them I feel.

I went to get books for school today with my newly found financial independence but realized last night my decision to get a graduates degree in accounting has pretty much been made for me since you can't become a cpa without one. Of course that depends on how well I do in the course work becuase you have to have a 3.0 gpa and of course later you need a bunch of letters of recommendation by cpa's and work under a cpa for a year or so. Kind of saddening since I don't want to be in school for another 4 and a half years and making nice with a bunch of strange people. Why does life have to be so cruel.

I suppose on the bright side I have a delicious chicken sammich in my near future to look forward to. Kind of pales in comparison but still delicious.

I also need to buy clothes for work and school and still buy books for my other school.

First pay check I'm going to say f u to life and splurge on a ton of sushi and it'll be glorious and delicious and I'm going to have tea and it's going to be awesome. Second pay check I'm doing the exact same thing. Mwhaha.

Edit: Also I think the black girl at the book store register liked me. A little too friendly. :(

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

yesterday was the end of an era

the source of all my power is now gone, for i shaved

i am beardless....

Now cut your hair you hippy. :)

that's next weeks agenda :(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!