Bioware/EA's KotOR Online leaked

Jaesun

Kotor online??!!!!! *Screams*

EA can eat shist for all I care. BioWare... what happened baby?? I thought we loved each other. *cries*

MMO??? MMO??? WHY!!!!!????? If there is anything we can do, it is to voice our displeasure. Well??? Who's with me?

We'll start a massive hate mail. send all your messages to my aim e-mail (located on my obsidian page). I will take on the challenge of doing this. just leave me your message to BioWare and your first name or your user name on obsidian under your quote. This means sssooooo much to me and i'm willing to fight for what i (and everyone else) wants.

Calm down dear, all this stress isn't healthy you know. Sit down, count to ten, then have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit and it will all turn out ok.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Kotor online??!!!!! *Screams*

EA can eat shist for all I care. BioWare... what happened baby?? I thought we loved each other. *cries*

MMO??? MMO??? WHY!!!!!????? If there is anything we can do, it is to voice our displeasure. Well??? Who's with me?

We'll start a massive hate mail. send all your messages to my aim e-mail (located on my obsidian page). I will take on the challenge of doing this. just leave me your message to BioWare and your first name or your user name on obsidian under your quote. This means sssooooo much to me and i'm willing to fight for what i (and everyone else) wants.

"At Bioware, our mission is always to create an emotional reaction [...]" :)

"EA can eat shist for all I care."

Why you blaming EA for this? This is LA, and BIO. And, liekly was in the works BEFORE EA bought BIO. *shrug*

EA and especially LA's fault. Bioware is just a lacky in all of this.

One is dumb, one is evil and the other is a wonderful mix of both.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Again. The KOTOR MMORPG was probabl;y in the works BEFORE EA owned BIO. *shrug*

Plus, EA is awesome. BEST PUBLISHER EVER.

BIO is awesome. BEST DEVELOPER EVER.

LA is.... well, *shrug*, whatever there.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Again. The KOTOR MMORPG was probabl;y in the works BEFORE EA owned BIO. *shrug*

I'm pretty sure that was the case too. It wasn't EA's idea for sure, MMOs need some huge development time.

As for EA owning Bioware, we have yet to see any influence on the quality of their games, or anything else for that matter.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

EA is evil. It spreads its foul taint on everything it touches. Poor Bioware. Last of the greats.

Kotor 3, Kotor 3, Kotor 3! No MMOs. Absolute failure.

If there is a KotOR 3, Dark Raven, it will probably use the SAGA rules system, which was based on Project Orcus works from WotC. In case you don't know the work Project Orcus became what is known as "Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition." We all know about your love with 4e, don't we?

I am wondering if the MMO will use a derivative of Saga Edition Star Wars or not.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Not really. NWN for example.

NWN1 was fun... After it was heavily modified and got two expansions.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

The ugliness of the graphics ruined any "fun".

Kinda shallow, but yeah, graphics do matter more than we tend to think.