Ability Scores:

Strength- 16

Dexterity- 16

Constitution- 16

Intelligence- 14

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 11

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)

Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXX (:)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:

Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Dwarf ---- XX (2)

Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:

Barbarian - (0)

Bard ------ XX (2)

Cleric ---- (-6)

Druid ----- (-8)

Fighter --- XX (2)

Monk ------ (-21)

Paladin --- (-19)

Ranger ---- (0)

Rogue ----- XX (2)

Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)

Wizard ---- XX (2)

I don't know why I do these tests.. I don't even like D&D.. and I would NEVER play a Sorcerer! I wonder why my intelligence became so low..?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I scoff at all of your pitiful stats.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

you hax

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Edit: Gf's character:

Dexterity- 9

So your girlfriend has a broken limb or something? The test is supposed to buff the stats by 2 and that would leave her with a normal of 7, pretty pitiful.

Why don't you and your pointy ears just go sing in a Meadow.

Edit: Also how did you guys become bards? I wanted to be a bard. :sorcerer:

Edited by Moatilliatta
sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

Why don't you and your pointy ears just go sing in a Meadow.

Because I'm Lawful Evil! I would sooner burn it down! And then fill out all of the appropriate paperwork.

Edit: Gf's character:

Dexterity- 9

So your girlfriend has a broken limb or something? The test is supposed to buff the stats by 2 and that would leave her with a normal of 7, pretty pitiful.

That would explain my above average constitution score!

Or perhaps it's just a test.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Always nice to have time to have assumptions confirmed ... an interesting side note: my most memorable AD&D Character was an Assassin/Cleric LE - hmmm ....

You Are A:

Lawful Good Human Cleric (6th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 15

Dexterity- 12

Constitution- 15

Intelligence- 16

Wisdom- 16

Charisma- 19

Alignment:

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:

Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:

Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXX (3)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Evil ---- (0)

Race:

Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)

Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)

Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:

Barbarian - (-27)

Bard ------ (-25)

Cleric ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Druid ----- (-19)

Fighter --- XX (2)

Monk ------ XX (2)

Paladin --- XX (2)

Ranger ---- (-4)

Rogue ----- (-4)

Sorcerer -- XX (2)

Wizard ---- (0)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Lawful Good Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 10

Dexterity- 12

Constitution- 12

Intelligence- 16

Wisdom- 11

Charisma- 12

Hmmph. 3rd level. I don't even have Fireball yet. :sorcerer:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Charisma- 19

:sorcerer:

*builds altar*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

He must have cast Eagles Splendor on himself before the test! :sorcerer:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

sounds like fun, i do this too....

...hmm...

You Are A:

Lawful Good Human Paladin (4th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 17

Dexterity- 16

Constitution- 14

Intelligence- 16

Wisdom- 17

Charisma- 15

Alignment:

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:

Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:

Paladins- Paladins take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin's special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (35)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXX (3)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)

Chaos --- XX (2)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Evil ---- X (1)

Race:

Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (:teehee:

Elf ------ XXXX (4)

Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXX (7)

Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:

Barbarian - (-25)

Bard ------ (-23)

Cleric ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Druid ----- (-25)

Fighter --- (-2)

Monk ------ (0)

Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Ranger ---- (0)

Rogue ----- (-8)

Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)

Wizard ---- (-2)

hmm, not bad, i always guessed paladin would be my class (not hard to think that considering my 'job' :sorcerer: ) but i thought i would rather be a bit more elvish than 'hobbity', and more sorcerer-like :)

IB1OsQq.png

You Are A:

True Neutral Human Wizard/Sorcerer (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 12

Dexterity- 13

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 16

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 15

Alignment:

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:

Primary Class:

Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Secondary Class:

Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXX (5)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXX (6)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Race:

Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (:*

Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)

Gnome ---- XXXX (4)

Halfling - XXXXXX (6)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Half-Orc - XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Class:

Barbarian - (-8)

Bard ------ (0)

Cleric ---- (-4)

Druid ----- (0)

Fighter --- XX (2)

Monk ------ (-19)

Paladin --- (-21)

Ranger ---- XX (2)

Rogue ----- (-2)

Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)

Wizard ---- XXXX (4)

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

My stats are pathetic, feel free to laugh. :*

True Neutral Human Druid/Ranger (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 11

Dexterity- 11

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 12

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 13

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXX (6)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXX (6)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Evil ---- XXX (3)

Race:

Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)

Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:

Barbarian - (-4)

Bard ------ XX (2)

Cleric ---- (-4)

Druid ----- XXXXXX (6)

Fighter --- (-4)

Monk ------ (-21)

Paladin --- (-21)

Ranger ---- XXXXXX (6)

Rogue ----- (-4)

Sorcerer -- (0)

Wizard ---- XX (2)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Chaotic Evil Human Rogue (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 14

Dexterity- 17

Constitution- 17

Intelligence- 19

Wisdom- 17

Charisma- 19

Alignment:

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Race:

Class:

Rogues- Rogues have little in common with each other. While some - maybe even the majority - are stealthy thieves, many serve as scouts, spies, investigators, diplomats, and simple thugs. Rogues are versatile, adaptable, and skilled at getting what others don't want them to get. While not equal to a fighter in combat, a rogue knows how to hit where it hurts, and a sneak attack can dish out a lot of damage. Rogues also seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to avoiding danger. Experienced rogues develop nearly magical powers and skills as they master the arts of stealth, evasion, and sneak attacks. In addition, while not capable of casting spells on their own, a rogue can sometimes 'fake it' well enough to cast spells from scrolls, activate wands, and use just about any other magic item.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXX (3)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (38)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXX (3)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)

Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- (0)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Race:

Dwarf ---- XX (2)

Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Half-Orc - (-4)

Class:

Barbarian - (-2)

Bard ------ XXXXXX (6)

Cleric ---- (-4)

Druid ----- (-27)

Fighter --- (0)

Monk ------ (-25)

Paladin --- (-27)

Ranger ---- (-2)

Rogue ----- XXXXXXXX (8)

Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)

Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

As I said back on the first page, the ability scores correlate mostly with how high an opinion you have of yourself. You'll get high stats too if you answer all the questions like "I'm teh sexayest person I've ever met" and "I'm so smart that NASA regularly consults me to double-check their pre-launch math calculations." More humble (read: more accurate) self-praise gets you scores in the 13-15 range.

In short, you're all a bunch of self-aggrandizing blowhards. :*

(And, yes, I did just use "correlate" and "self-aggrandizing" in a post simply for the purpose of justifying the 15 INT the test gave me.)

Lawful Neutral Human Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 13

Dexterity- 10

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 13

Wisdom- 12

Charisma- 11

Alignment:

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:

Class:

Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Ranger (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 13

Dexterity- 18

Constitution- 16

Intelligence- 18

Wisdom- 17

Charisma- 16

I think being confident skews this test a bit in my favour.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Wow, a lot more evil and neutral than when I did it something like 6 years ago.

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8 )

Chaos --- XXX (3)

Sounds pretty accurate.

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)

Evil ---- XX (2)

I'm more neutral and less good than when I did it like 6 years ago.

Race:

Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8 )

Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8 )

Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8 )

Half-Orc - XX (2)

Good to get confirmation on that. I was a little worried.

Class:

Barbarian - (-2)

Bard ------ (-4)

Cleric ---- (-4)

Druid ----- XXXX (4)

Fighter --- (-2)

Monk ------ (-17)

Paladin --- (-21)

Ranger ---- XXXXXX (6)

Rogue ----- (-4)

Sorcerer -- (0)

Wizard ---- XX (2)

Looks about right - no strong aversion to anything but blindly lawful professions, a leaning towards the equivalent of technology (magic), and a strong connection to nature/outdoors.

EDIT: And Deadly Nightshade, I don't know how you ended up with no good points, but stay away from me. :*

Edited by Krezack

Question 79 doesn't make any sense.

" I would rather spend two hours...

...camping with my friends.

...drinking with my friends."

Doesn't A include B?

True Neutral Human Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 12

Dexterity- 13

Constitution- 12

Intelligence- 15

Wisdom- 16

Charisma- 12

Alignment:

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:

Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)

Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Evil ---- XXX (3)

Race:

Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)

Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)

Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Half-Orc - (0)

Class:

Barbarian - (-2)

Bard ------ XX (2)

Cleric ---- (-8 )

Druid ----- (-4)

Fighter --- XX (2)

Monk ------ (-23)

Paladin --- (-19)

Ranger ---- (0)

Rogue ----- (0)

Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXX (8 )

Wizard ---- XX (2)

Edited by Deraldin

You Are A:

True Neutral Human Sorcerer (7th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 17

Dexterity- 14

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 17

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 15

Alignment:

Race:

Class:

:* but it probably fits me as I will do most anything to solve a problem presented to me.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

As I said back on the first page, the ability scores correlate mostly with how high an opinion you have of yourself. You'll get high stats too if you answer all the questions like "I'm teh sexayest person I've ever met" and "I'm so smart that NASA regularly consults me to double-check their pre-launch math calculations." More humble (read: more accurate) self-praise gets you scores in the 13-15 range.

In short, you're all a bunch of self-aggrandizing blowhards. :p

(And, yes, I did just use "correlate" and "self-aggrandizing" in a post simply for the purpose of justifying the 15 INT the test gave me.)

Haha, yeah. Some probably took the "don't be modest" line in the FAQ a tad too literally. INT 18 being upper ~1% or more, DEX 18 being olympic athlete-level agility and coordination, etc. These ARE heroic stats, after all, though. It's your "4d6 self". :)

I don't understand the rationale behind allowing natural values of 19-20, though.

You Are A:

True Neutral Human Sorcerer (7th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 17

Dexterity- 14

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 17

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 15

...and then some folks obviously didn't read that line at all. :bat:

You Are A:

True Neutral Gnome Rogue (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 10

Dexterity- 12

Constitution- 11

Intelligence- 16

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 15

Alignment:

Race:

Gnomes are in wide demand as alchemists, inventors, and technicians, though most prefer to remain among their own kind in simple comfort. Gnomes adore animals, gems, and jokes, especially pranks. They love to learn by personal experience, and are always trying new ways to build things. Gnomes stand 3 to 3.5 feet tall and live about 350 to 500 years.

Class:

Rogues- Rogues have little in common with each other. While some - maybe even the majority - are stealthy thieves, many serve as scouts, spies, investigators, diplomats, and simple thugs. Rogues are versatile, adaptable, and skilled at getting what others don't want them to get. While not equal to a fighter in combat, a rogue knows how to hit where it hurts, and a sneak attack can dish out a lot of damage. Rogues also seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to avoiding danger. Experienced rogues develop nearly magical powers and skills as they master the arts of stealth, evasion, and sneak attacks. In addition, while not capable of casting spells on their own, a rogue can sometimes 'fake it' well enough to cast spells from scrolls, activate wands, and use just about any other magic item.

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XX (2)

Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Race:

Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)

Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)

Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:

Barbarian - (-2)

Bard ------ XXXX (4)

Cleric ---- (0)

Druid ----- (-6)

Fighter --- (-4)

Monk ------ (-21)

Paladin --- (-23)

Ranger ---- (0)

Rogue ----- XXXXXX (6)

Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)

Wizard ---- (0)

I'm a monster, Rawr! :bat:

20795.jpg

In short, you're all a bunch of self-aggrandizing blowhards. :bat:

I was actually being modest. I mean, I know I'm awesome. But I'm actually even more awesome.

Fact: Tale is more awesome than he lets on.

See? It's a fact!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

True Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 12

Dexterity- 13

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 15

Wisdom- 16

Charisma- 15

"True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction." --> that definitely sounds like me