Ability Scores:

Strength- 8

Dexterity- 14

Constitution- 15

Intelligence- 15

Wisdom- 14

Charisma- 16

Alignment:

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:

Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:

Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Evil ---- XXX (3)

Race:

Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)

Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXX (7)

Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:

Barbarian - (0)

Bard ------ (-6)

Cleric ---- (-4)

Druid ----- XXXXXX (6)

Fighter --- XX (2)

Monk ------ (-17)

Paladin --- (-19)

Ranger ---- (0)

Rogue ----- (-6)

Sorcerer -- (0)

Wizard ---- XX (2)

As I said back on the first page, the ability scores correlate mostly with how high an opinion you have of yourself. You'll get high stats too if you answer all the questions like "I'm teh sexayest person I've ever met" and "I'm so smart that NASA regularly consults me to double-check their pre-launch math calculations." More humble (read: more accurate) self-praise gets you scores in the 13-15 range.

In short, you're all a bunch of self-aggrandizing blowhards. :p

(And, yes, I did just use "correlate" and "self-aggrandizing" in a post simply for the purpose of justifying the 15 INT the test gave me.)

Haha, yeah. Some probably took the "don't be modest" line in the FAQ a tad too literally. INT 18 being upper ~1% or more, DEX 18 being olympic athlete-level agility and coordination, etc. These ARE heroic stats, after all, though. It's your "4d6 self". :)

I don't understand the rationale behind allowing natural values of 19-20, though.

You Are A:

True Neutral Human Sorcerer (7th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 17

Dexterity- 14

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 17

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 15

...and then some folks obviously didn't read that line at all. :lol:

Hey now!...:) My response with respect to strength was attitude ( the fact that I'm a spindley little f**k that is stronger than I look , simply because I use body mechanics to my advantage ). The intellegence score was due to my aptitude in trouble-shooting problems in my work, the goofy stuff I build and my IQ score of 132 in the CTMM ( California Test for Mental Maturity ) proctored by MENSA. Missed it by 'that much' :wink: ( 1 percentile point dammit! ).

I've 'dodged a lot of bullets' simply by recognising in advance something that might kill me and prepare for it. After better than 20 years of taking risks, having stuff explode near me; hazarding voltages in excess of 400 VAC 3 phase, high pressure compressed gases, corrosives/caustics, flammables and survived with little more than a bad back...I think I'm doing pretty well. :wink:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

19 you can justify as long as you're 4th level or higher, but no 20s.
No, no. Those are natural scores, before level or race modifiers apply. It's intentional, given how stats are calculated. The test also seems to have a something of a bias towards certain classes. Lots of casters, but did anyone get monk or barbarian?

Hey now!...:lol: My response with respect to strength was attitude ( the fact that I'm a spindley little f**k that is stronger than I look , simply because I use body mechanics to my advantage ). The intellegence score was due to my aptitude in trouble-shooting problems in my work, the goofy stuff I build and my IQ score of 132 in the CTMM ( California Test for Mental Maturity ) proctored by MENSA. Missed it by 'that much' :wink: ( 1 percentile point dammit! ).

I've 'dodged a lot of bullets' simply by recognising in advance something that might kill me and prepare for it. After better than 20 years of taking risks, having stuff explode near me; hazarding voltages in excess of 400 VAC 3 phase, high pressure compressed gases, corrosives/caustics, flammables and survived with little more than a bad back...I think I'm doing pretty well. :wink:

Yeah, I meant you had actually been modest... I guess that didn't come off as I intended. :)

19 you can justify as long as you're 4th level or higher, but no 20s.
No, no. Those are natural scores, before level or race modifiers apply. It's intentional, given how stats are calculated. The test also seems to have a something of a bias towards certain classes. Lots of casters, but did anyone get monk or barbarian?

Would you expect this forum to contain a lot of barbarians?

I'm not saying that the test isn't flawed or anything just that I wouldn't judge it based upon this forum.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

I see I am the only one who got the Druid class... Well, I have always liked this whole shapeshifting business, hehe...

How come 3/4 of the forum members are either bards or wizards/sorcerers?

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I see I am the only one who got the Druid class...

No. :p

Oh yeah... Sorry, my mistake... :o

But, please, pick another forest. Mine is already taken. :lol:

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

And we have got result statistics on the website:

http://www.easydamus.com/hallofheroesstats.html

You Are A:

Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 14

Dexterity- 12

Constitution- 17

Intelligence- 19

Wisdom- 17

Charisma- 15

Mehehe! Those are some nice stats....

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXXX (:lol:

Neutral - XXXXXXXX (:p

Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:

Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Elf ------ XXXX (4)

Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (:o

Halfling - XXXX (4)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:

Barbarian - (-2)

Bard ------ (-2)

Cleric ---- (-4)

Druid ----- (-4)

Fighter --- XX (2)

Monk ------ (-17)

Paladin --- (-19)

Ranger ---- (-6)

Rogue ----- (0)

Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)

Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Chaotic Good Human Wizard/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 14

Dexterity- 15

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 17

Wisdom- 16

Charisma- 16

Alignment:

Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:

Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:

Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Secondary Class:

Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

well is that any good?

True Neutral Human Bard/Rogue (3rd/3rd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 12

Dexterity- 10

Constitution- 15

Intelligence- 15

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 14

Dunno how they got there, but, hey.

sonsofgygax.JPG

frak are you bull****ting us? that are overpowered. Not even Revan and the Exile from kotor are that good.

those numbers are all in how you answer the questions ... my true stats are on like page 2 of this thread ....... was just testing the max or as close as I could guess to the max

I Am A:

Neutral Good Halfling Wizard (7th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-11

Dexterity-11

Constitution-13

Intelligence-14

Wisdom-13

Charisma-11

Alignment: Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:

Halflings are clever, capable and resourceful survivors. They are notoriously curious and show a daring that many larger people can't match. They can be lured by wealth but tend to spend rather than hoard. They prefer practical clothing and would rather wear a comfortable shirt than jewelry. Halflings stand about 3 feet tall and commonly live to see 150.

Class:

Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Huh! *shakes her head* Woulda never figgered myself for a halfling OR a wizard.

well

whatever

nevermind