The GTA4 objectively unbias game review from someone who care about gaming

There are a lot of tough descisions to be made in the story mode.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, I am enjoying the game so far. Not a bad game at all.

Graphics: 17

Voice Acting: 18

Music: 18

Story: 16

Gameplay: 16

For a total grade of 85/100, a grade of a solid "B."

Only thing I really don't agree with is the graphics, I thought the world looked extremely solid especially considering there is practically no load times.

Well, I am enjoying the game so far. Not a bad game at all.

Graphics: 17

Voice Acting: 18

Music: 18

Story: 16

Gameplay: 16

For a total grade of 85/100, a grade of a solid "B."

Only thing I really don't agree with is the graphics, I thought the world looked extremely solid especially considering there is practically no load times.

I thought the city looked great from above when flying around in a chopper.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

According to the physical map that came with the game, it should be just a few blocks north of the first save point. Hang on, let me check I've got mine right beside me here...

Cisqo street just across from Outlook Park.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Roman will send you to tw@ in a mission don't worry, then it'll start appearing on your map.

Found a FANTASTIC achievement.

Warm Coffee: get invited in to your girlfriends apartment (got this after dating michelle twice)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

How far through are you, Pixies?

I think I'm done all the Vlad missions, hehe. :wowey:

I'm pretty sure I'm just a few missions away from opening up the last island.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I finished the Vlad missions. It was pretty satisfying.

How many of you saved the guy hanging off the building? I did, I wonder if there will be a consequence later.

I also got a 5 star rating when I tried to head to the big Island (Alonquin?) It ended quickly. I really just wanted to buy better clothes.

I saved the guy too.

And that's funny about Aloquin, because I did the same thing around the time you're at. After seeing all the clothes, I wish there was a bigger selection.

You have to get through most Bohan missions and unlock Playboy X missions

A few. I think it's after some missions for Elizabeth

Yeah, that's like, GTA 101.

Speaking of bikes, I managed to gravely wound Roman while he was riding on the back of my motorcycle. We kind of hit head on against an SUV, and red text appeared at the bottom saying 'Your friend has been injured'. I may have drove/backed over him a few times myself trying to clear up traffic for the ambulance that I called on my cellphone for him, but they'd get out, then leave! I just shut off my 360 then, hopefully it didn't save.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I've gotten a little further in the game and one thing that is kind of frustrating is keeping everyone happy. There just isn't enough time to please everyone, it just makes me sad when people call while I'm in the middle of a mission and it just seems so boring to drive like half way across the world just to pick them up and do some boring activity. Bruce is by far one of my most favored characters of any game ever but I kind of like Packie and his brother as well.

Anyways I've gotten quite far in the game I believe. Probably a little past half way but I honestly have no idea. I've begun work with the paper company (homage to heroes perhaps?), got work with packie and I have to choose between

killing dwayne or letting him go. I suppose I might have the option of killing player x or w/e his name is but the cinematic kind of just put back out in the street and I guess I have to wait for a phone call for it to continue.

I'm pretty surprised that I haven't been contacted by dimitri since our last encounter, I mean it's been at least a few hours of gameplay since then and he said he'd see me soon.

To be honest, the game is not what I expected. It's fun, kind of. But I mean it's just the same as the last 3 with updated graphics and bowling. Driving angers me, I've gotten much better at it but there are still instances where you'll inadvertently hit something seemingly insignificant that sends you 20 feet in the air or into an uncontrollable skid into cop cars/pedestrians. Either way the police get on you and you have to spend like a minute or two trying to get away which sucks when you just wanna get your mission finished.

The aiming/lock on feature still leaves a lot to be desired. A lot of the time I'll be knee deep in bad guys, and It'll autoaim to a guy that is like 20 yards away behind some crates when there is a guy literally in melee range. And then you are like omg why god, why are you doing this to me and you jam the freakin stick to the side to change and it'll work about 37% of the time. So far the best part of the game for me has been the characters. The story isn't even all that engaging but I mean they've done a good job considering you have a patchwork of over 15 different people easily, all with separate networks and motivations. They put a lot of nice little touches in the game but I mean they left out some of the core things that made past gta's so great. They always had lots of jumps around and things like that. This game is virtually devoid of jumps. I've seen maybe like 10 ramps throughout the city, most of which are in hidden places like in alleyways.

To be honest I'd give the game a generous 7.9/10.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Speaking of bikes, I managed to gravely wound Roman while he was riding on the back of my motorcycle. We kind of hit head on against an SUV, and red text appeared at the bottom saying 'Your friend has been injured'. I may have drove/backed over him a few times myself trying to clear up traffic for the ambulance that I called on my cellphone for him, but they'd get out, then leave! I just shut off my 360 then, hopefully it didn't save.

Roman can't die. If he gets "injured" the mission you're on is over (if you're driving him home after an activity then nothing happens) and he calls you a bit later to pick him up from the hospital.