The GTA4 objectively unbias game review from someone who care about gaming

So every time you level up on the ranked matches you get more clothing options and faces for your multiplayer character.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That was pretty fun Bok and Hell Kitty. My favorite part was when we played tag.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I wouldn't think so. All 360 players would be contained within XBL, all PS3 players would be contained within whatever Sony uses as a multiplayer platform. They don't even have any crossover play with consoles and PCs, usually. That was one of the big things with Shadowrun. I hear it wasn't well implemented.

I beat the bank mission on my first try. Ha!

I got run over by a train on my first try. :ermm: It hit me in the back while I was shooting the cops.

Second try was no problem. When I had to clear my wanted level I was certain I wasn't going to make it with 5 stars. I stole one of those cop humvees, and all of a sudden I noticed I was out of the detection zone. So I just waited a few secs and the stars were gone. I've had times when I had more trouble getting rid of 2 stars.

Hell of a mission! I kept a save just prior to it so I can enjoy it again and again.

On a sidenote, I'm finally starting to get the hang of the vehicle physics. It sure took some getting used to compared to the previous installments, but now I'm finding it a lot more fun. You actually have to think which brakes to use.

That was pretty fun Bok and Hell Kitty. My favorite part was when we played tag.

Indeed it was. I'm terribly sorry I robbed you of my awesome Aussie accent by not having a head set.

Anyway, I recently did the bank job and completed it first try. With the amount of cops around I was surprised how well I did. That mission also reminded me of Kane & Lynch.

So I guess I'm the only person who didn't finish first try. First time I barely made it into Chinatown. Second time I almost got all the way through Chinatown. Third time I made it to the subway and got run over by a train. Fourth time I made it to the surface and was killed. Fifth time I got body armor and beat it.

I had armor to begin with, and at some point while out on the streets I picked up another one lying next to a cop car. When I picked up the second one I only had half of my life so obviously I would have died without starting with armor.

Thank you for making me feel better about myself.

It's what I'm here for.

Anyway, I was on a date with Kate, and after rolling the car we were in, and running across the street to jack another, she got hit by a taxi and flew through the air. After a few moments she got up and pulled the passenger out of the car I was stealing. What a woman!

Dwayne called, and said he was in the shower and the phone rang and he thought it might have been me. I suspect he didn't get a call at all and was just feeling lonely and fishing for a man date so I took him out for a bite to eat. He's a nice guy. You killed him, didn't you pixies? You're a terrible, terrible person.

Let me tell you a little about your buddy Dwayne. Dwayne is a powder keg. Sure sure, he's seems docile enough, and it's not difficult to justify feeling sorry for him, but don't let that fool you. You see, Dwayne has done hard time for crack distribution, oh, but I'm sure Dwayne convientently forget to mention that to you. That's right, when he isn't lamenting about the old days when he had friends, or crying over his lost girlfriend, he's filling our streets with crack, and I think most people will agree with me when I say that is something I can not get behind.

Now, you may be saying, "Well sure, but Playboy X is just as bad, if not worse." Why though? Why is Playboy X worse than Dwayne? Because he's succesful? EXCUSE ME for supporting an African American business man who is doing well for himself. I mean, if there are two crack dealers, one of them is struggling in the slums, too attached to the old days to go anywhere but small time deals behind the burger shot, and the other is an up and comming entrepenuer who is committed to getting this crack out there on the streets and building up his enterprise. He can move this crack, and he moves it by the tons, and I think a young up and comming drug dealer with impeccable business sense is something we can all get behind. So it only makes sense to support the succesful one who is going to make something of himself, if only for the principle of it.

But that's not the only problem with Dwayne. You see, Dwayne is a dnagerous man. Sure, he doesn't seem like it. On the outside, he appears to be a man broken on the inside, but don't let that facade fool you. Don't get me wrong, he is broken, but not broken in the sad abused dog that's too afraid of it's own tail to even turn it's head back way. I mean broken in the sense that Dwayne is an abused mad dog that needs to be put down before he snaps and goes on a rampage. Playboy X assures me that at any time, Dwayne could crack and come after us all. I guess you'll just have to pray that you've taken him to the strip club enough times for him to pass you by when he goes on the inevitable killing rampage.

Let me tell you a little about your buddy Dwayne. Dwayne is a powder keg. Sure sure, he's seems docile enough, and it's not difficult to justify feeling sorry for him, but don't let that fool you. You see, Dwayne has done hard time for crack distribution, oh, but I'm sure Dwayne convientently forget to mention that to you. That's right, when he isn't lamenting about the old days when he had friends, or crying over his lost girlfriend, he's filling our streets with crack, and I think most people will agree with me when I say that is something I can not get behind.

Now, you may be saying, "Well sure, but Playboy X is just as bad, if not worse." Why though? Why is Playboy X worse than Dwayne? Because he's succesful? EXCUSE ME for supporting an African American business man who is doing well for himself. I mean, if there are two crack dealers, one of them is struggling in the slums, too attached to the old days to go anywhere but small time deals behind the burger shot, and the other is an up and comming entrepenuer who is committed to getting this crack out there on the streets and building up his enterprise. He can move this crack, and he moves it by the tons, and I think a young up and comming drug dealer with impeccable business sense is something we can all get behind. So it only makes sense to support the succesful one who is going to make something of himself, if only for the principle of it.

But that's not the only problem with Dwayne. You see, Dwayne is a dnagerous man. Sure, he doesn't seem like it. On the outside, he appears to be a man broken on the inside, but don't let that facade fool you. Don't get me wrong, he is broken, but not broken in the sad abused dog that's too afraid of it's own tail to even turn it's head back way. I mean broken in the sense that Dwayne is an abused mad dog that needs to be put down before he snaps and goes on a rampage. Playboy X assures me that at any time, Dwayne could crack and come after us all. I guess you'll just have to pray that you've taken him to the strip club enough times for him to pass you by when he goes on the inevitable killing rampage.

That sounds like something someone trying to justify the murder of a good man would say.

Edited by Hell Kitty

There's a garage in South Bohan. It's marked on your map.

Pretty much everything about guns is better.

I'd agree it's easier, and I'm very thankful. There always seemed to be some mission that hung me up on the previous games. So far it's been smooth sailing.

Thing is, I tend to hate racing games as a rule, GTA is about as much of a car game as I can stomach, now if I'm saying GTA IV is easy, then it is most likely too easy... I found the previous GTA's (excluding 1 and 2) to be easy aswell. Which is probably my main problem with the series since it's big "3D" shift, it's too easy.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

I seem to have hit a wall on this, I can't get out of the subway on the bank mission. Lost count of the number of attempts I've had at it now. It's starting to annoy me a fair bit. Just want to get it over with and move on with the game. Stupid thing :ermm:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

They've had chats since day one, but be warned, using cheats will disable some of your achievments, if you're into that sort of thing. You can get through the game without cheats though.