• 18 to 22
    • 23 to 26
    • 27 to 30
    • 31 to 34
    • 35 to 38
    • 39 to 44
    • 45 to 50
    • Older than 50

how old? old enough to know better, and young enough (immature?) to ignore such wisdom far too often.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I always thought Pidesco was young (early 20's), Tigranes was older (late 20's, early 30's), Gorth was early 30's, shryke was mid 30's, Krookie was mid 20's, Muso was late 20's, etc.

Is there any reason why every category in the poll options is a 4-year span, except for 18-22 (5 years)?

(29)

Yes.

I only had 10 options but wanted to try and represent sufficiently different levels of experience, maturity, and culture. E.g. you might say a 27 year old is as mature as a 32 year old, but they still were born at different times (which means slightly different world views).

But really, in the end, it was a fairly arbitrary arithmetic sequence and I didn't see the problem in breaking it at the start and end.

Good ole 20...

you, me, and Krezzy :grin:

rather surprised at the results so far

where are all the oldies?! :p

haha, the "oldies" as you so loving put it, are probably out in the real world working for a living considering you posted this around the middle of the day... me? I'm just a broke college student... :-

Totally thought Tigranes was older. Was thinking at least late twenties.

Yeah, I'm weird because half my friends are in the 25-30 age bracket. It's okay, my miniscule height and ugly-baby-face balances out the old man inside.

how old? old enough to know better, and young enough (immature?) to ignore such wisdom far too often.

HA! Good Fun!

Come now, Gromnir, puberty's over.

Not to mention you Shryke, you who I thought would be 32 by now. :lol:

I always thought Pidesco was young (early 20's), Tigranes was older (late 20's, early 30's), Gorth was early 30's, shryke was mid 30's, Krookie was mid 20's, Muso was late 20's, etc.

mid 30s?!

haha, the "oldies" as you so loving put it, are probably out in the real world working for a living considering you posted this around the middle of the day... me? I'm just a broke college student... :(

pfft i posted during the day coz that's the time off i get. that's what you get for working midnight - 8am

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Guest The Architect
Really? I thought you were in your early 20's. I suppose the crude jokes about my mum should have raised a red flag or two.

:)

Hehe. o:)

But remember the personal photo I had up before a couple months or so back? Well, that person was me, so I'd be surprised if anyone who saw that thought I was in my early 20's since I look 15/16'ish.

who knows if what you think you know is true. just let them pay >_<

It would be interesting to compare the results of this poll with similar ones on other websites.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Seems like we're still fairly balanced here age-wise.

Altho I thought I remembered a few 45+ last times around that haven't voted this time.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts