Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

Haha, i'm not touching that crap.

Let us know if it's better than The Darkness!

The Darkness rocks.

Too Human. It's an awkward combination of addictive and terrible. I played 4 hours and I have no justification or reason for that.

Maybe the "terrible" is harsh. There is lots of room for improvement. But I'm not the target audience of action-RPGs/hack&slash games, either. Have never liked them.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Justify? I ****ing RAGE at them. The second stick in this game is the worst control I've ever handled. Melee combat is atrocious. You move the stick and it swings. How it swings and where it swings you're not going to know.

I just played another hour of it and if the game wasn't so lenient with death (some equipment damage is only it) I would have a broken controller. There's basically 4 enemies, maybe 5. With varying attributes. A couple in particular are all but immune to ranged damage and explode when they die. Yes, that's right, the game is designed to make you explode painful fiery deaths just for doing things right. That's just the tip of the iceberg, though.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

So rage, bad controls, awful camera, poor dev choises and yet...additct mode?

I'm one of those weird people who was genuinely interested in this game, both in gameplay and themes and really hoped it would turn out godly, so anything at this point is a disappointment, but I

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I just played another hour of it and if the game wasn't so lenient with death (some equipment damage is only it) I would have a broken controller. There's basically 4 enemies, maybe 5. With varying attributes. A couple in particular are all but immune to ranged damage and explode when they die. Yes, that's right, the game is designed to make you explode painful fiery deaths just for doing things right. That's just the tip of the iceberg, though.

As much as I'm sure that would be an infuriating experience when playing, I could help but burst out laughing when I read that. :sorcerer:

Haha, i'm not touching that crap.

Let us know if it's better than The Darkness!

The Darkness rocks.

Too Human. It's an awkward combination of addictive and terrible. I played 4 hours and I have no justification or reason for that.

Maybe the "terrible" is harsh. There is lots of room for improvement. But I'm not the target audience of action-RPGs/hack&slash games, either. Have never liked them.

Darkness does rock, actually, come to think of it, that's on my pile of shame as well! I got a good deal into it but I never finished it. Quite odd actually, considering I beat Riddick twice, but I think other things just came up for me at the end of last summer.

NHL 09 demo is out tommorow around 4 PM eastern time, woo hoo!

Sweet!

Will the demo have any mp capabilities?!

seriously doubt it, last year you could play a single player game and only choose one of two teams (Ducks and Sens).

I lied, the 2K9 Demo came out today. And it sucks.

Edited by Krookie

So you're basically a ninja?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

If anyone has Shadowrun for the 360, or PC for that matter, I might get it as the "Gold Games for Windows" is now free - although I'll have to look into the DRM issues I've heard about before doing that. :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot