What you did today

Walsingham

Cinema and Postmodernism lecture

Damn that sounds awesome and fun :sad:

Me, just another boring day. Except I went on carrying Bible and bonking random people on the head with it (don't ask) which was quite fun :sorcerer:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Had exams this week, didn't study for them, probably got by fine, and just finished the last one today. So That's pretty neat.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I ate an avocado from the huge tree in our backyard. I've been eating a lot of them since we moved here.

It's amazing how much better they are when they ripen on the tree instead of being picked green and ripening in the store.

unfortunately, this is the only way to ship them to stores without them going bad. apparently this is particularly more important for avocados (tomatoes, too) since the ripe/bad line is very thin. i agree, just about anything vine-ripened tastes better, though i've never had a vine-ripened banana. i think they also artificially "ripen" certain fruits/veggies (tomatoes in particular) using ethylene glycol immediately prior to delivery to get the outer color right, but that doesn't do anything for the inner goodness.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I was just hired. Got a call about 20 minutes ago asking if I was interested so naturally I said yes.

I'm now on the list of computer techs for the city that get called upon to help install new systems for businesses in and around town. First job is tomorrow at 4pm. >_<

I was just hired. Got a call about 20 minutes ago asking if I was interested so naturally I said yes.

I'm now on the list of computer techs for the city that get called upon to help install new systems for businesses in and around town. First job is tomorrow at 4pm. :)

Congrats, hope it works out well for you. :)

It's 40C outside. I stayed inside today.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Hubby made the gas oven work again, and didn't blow up the house, so that was good.

And I still take a lot of cat pictures between chores. I've begun to realize Baby-kitty is actually pretty photogenic in the eyes, but occasionally he isn't in the mood and I end up with silly results like below.

talktothetail.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm now on the list of computer techs for the city that get called upon to help install new systems for businesses in and around town. First job is tomorrow at 4pm. :(

Congratulations!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

once again a fair few drinks before coming to work

instead of actually sleeping today, i spent the day with a certain lady

i now have an 8 hour shift ahead of me, and i'm really very tired, and a little bit drunk

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

once again a fair few drinks before coming to work

instead of actually sleeping today, i spent the day with a certain lady

i now have an 8 hour shift ahead of me, and i'm really very tired, and a little bit drunk

Shryke: wit, rock star, neurosurgeon

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

if only

i'm sure a neurosurgeon's paycheck is a hell of a lot higher than i'm getting

then again, if i was, the consequences of drinking on the job could a bit more drastic....

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Made some burgers, going to watch some CSI:NY on the braindrain device.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Internship FTL

I'm going to try and internship for free so I can get some experience but I'm scared. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect

I was at an entertainment complex known as the Ruby Room last night/this morning with my friends. It was a celebration of a friends 19th birthday, and everyone except me was drunk, but that's 'cause my liquor holding skills flog theirs. The girls are excused, though. I got home at 2am, didn't "deep" sleep at all, got up at 7am, felt like ****, watched the footy today and now I have an itchy throat 'cause I'm getting a cold. :lol: Time for dinner now.

The Army is making me irresponsible. No-longer feared of my client I simply slept through my alarm this morning (knackered from training)! I shall need to give them a call in a minute and make some sort of excuse. After coffee and the paper, tho'.

-Elwood Blues

The Army is making me irresponsible. No-longer feared of my client I simply slept through my alarm this morning (knackered from training)! I shall need to give them a call in a minute and make some sort of excuse. After coffee and the paper, tho'.

Best of luck. I also overslept this morning. The fiancee got up with the alarm, got ready and left without waking me. She usually at least stops by to say 'goodbye' (and 'you should really get up now') but either she didn't or I was oblivious to it. I was having one of those "back in school taking a test that I hadn't prepared for" dreams. I spend most of the dream wasting test time getting set up, moving my desk about, discovering that the booklet that I intended to write my answer in was already filled with notes from another class, etc.

Observed some birds on a wire for a while this morning. It looked like pigeons of some sort. The male was trying to impress the female sitting next to him (at least, that is what I suppose was going on), doing some elaborate dance motions, involving some sineous waving motions with his tale feathers. Everytime he had gone through his dance routine a couple of times, he would jump a few steps closer to the female.

In his eagerness to impress her with his macho pigeoness, he suddenly jumped too close and instead of landing next to her, knocked her off the wire. The startled female began flapping around, trying to regain height and flew back up... right into the chest of the male (which I could have sworn looked stupefied that his "date" had suddenly disappeared), this time knocking them both off the wire in a bewilderment of flapping wings, feathers and angry screeching.

I am amused by the oddest things sometimes.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein