What you did today

Walsingham

today i was supposed to meet up with a couple of different girls, but i couldn't really be bothered, so i went home and slept

one of them i bumped into tonight on my way to work anyway, and she gave me a telling off, but didn't seem too grumpy really

the other one i've arranged to take out for lunch on friday

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

If memory serves YOU were a dancer weren't you DR? :rolleyes:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

*Buys hanging folder frames to fit into mum's old file cabinets*

Instructions:

"If they're too long, use a pair of pliers to snap off excess at the scored points in the bar."

*gets pliers*

*grunt, urrrgh, twist, owww my wrist/fingers, curse*

"Oh honey, dear...."

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

*Buys hanging folder frames to fit into mum's old file cabinets*

Instructions:

"If they're too long, use a pair of pliers to snap off excess at the scored points in the bar."

*gets pliers*

*grunt, urrrgh, twist, owww my wrist/fingers, curse*

"Oh honey, dear...."

Pure liquid insanity. :lol:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If memory serves YOU were a dancer weren't you DR? :)

:)

Well, if you're ever near Charlottesville and in the mood to dance, send me a PM and I can send you the e-mail of the local pole instructor -seen above (she is a part owner of my favorite dance studio and teaches exotic and ballroom in addition to the aforementioned style). :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

today i met up with a canadian ex coworker for lunch

she said she'd forgotten how wonderfully strange i am

i'm not strange... right...?

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I had a nightmare about Kreia interrupted by an earthquake.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'm trying to do my accounting homework but I can't figure this problem out. I've been having a hard time with the class for a long time (still getting good grades) but it's almost purely conceptual and it's an online class so you are forced to read the book for any and all information. The text book is quite horrible. It's just drowned in all this jargon and a bunch of previous (and complex) terms (which are integrated into even more past terms) from past chapters and each chapter is like 30+ pages of droning on of craziness. And since I basically have ADD splashed with a bit of retardation I have basically no idea what the book is talking about 95% of the time. But thats not even the problem. The homework is one question (More like a multilayer activity) for the chapter and there is a simulation of the question in the text like virtually all of the other assignments we've done. However, this time, the numbers used in the exhibit seemingly come from absolutely no where. There is no explanation of exactly what the numbers being calculated represent nor where they have come from. Not to mention, while the actual process they are using is pretty much the same they use different terms and other things that make is pretty much useless. I hate my school. Bunch of freakin crack pots.

TLDR, move on.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Was on a cruise...it's fuzzy now. Will probably recount the tale once I get my bearings.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

^^

cruising460.jpg

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

^^

cruising460.jpg

:lol:

My two days hunt for good CD-R's ended today, huzzah!

Now I can burn my "acoustics and quarter of electric" collection CD featuring my favourite acoustic heavy tracks, whoo ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Bought a tv while shopping yesterday. Now I have to go hunting for a decent DVD player... preferably multiregion, as I have DVD's from regions 1,2 & 4 :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

xanax works well, though i have a very low dosage prescription and i still weigh over 220 (i.e., it doesn't do that much other than kill the anxiety).

just sent my dissertation to the committee. once the defense is over with (may 2), i shouldn't be needing xanax any more.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Well, friday I was hired by the school board as an administration tech which is basically a temp.

The post has better pay with pretty much all the benefits one could possibly hope for. It's also much closer to our home with public transportation available.

My only problem now is that I have 2 full time jobs. One that will call me when a posting comes up and the other that I'll need to quit when I get that call.

It's very stressful.

i recommend xanax for the stress. ;) writing a dissertation and doing my regular 9 to whenever job has been about the same as two jobs. my wife is looking forward to graduation so i'll be able to take on my other job: helping around the house. i'm not a complete bum as far as my house duties go, but i'm not far from it. she's been a trooper through all this...

oh, got the hard copies printed and i'll drop them off later today. need to generate a slide-show for the defense now, but that's pretty much cake compared to everything else.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I had to do my civic duty today in the form of waiting for 5 hours in one room waiting to get called but never did. Luckily I got excused so I have 2 years before I have the possibility to do this horse sh- all over again. Then I came home to a "delicious" store bought rotisserie chicken that totally wasn't dried to hell and some pre-made mashed potatoes.

I'm angry damnit.

Edit: Oh yeah f the system.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I ate an avocado from the huge tree in our backyard. I've been eating a lot of them since we moved here.

It's amazing how much better they are when they ripen on the tree instead of being picked green and ripening in the store.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts