What you did today

Walsingham

Choked at my Jazz Studies audiion, probably won't get into tha program now, ruined the rest of my life.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

At least you've got GTA4, it will never

Oh wait, nevermind.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have only 1 more physical day at school left. 1 assignment in accounting with an exam and an exam in communications then I'm done. I have 0 job prospects as of right now and that sucks pretty hardcore. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect
the said "cure" being a gigantic breakfast full of the bacon, sausages, fried mushrooms, scrambled egs, and roast potato

it works wonders :)

Replace roast potato with hash browns and add grilled tomatoes and you have the ultimate breakfast. :wacko:

What I did on my birthday:

-Had sex

-Got a call from a potential employer, will have an interview next week

-Attended the university picnic, champagne and sandwiches on a cloth

-Saw my tutor and a mate doing cartwheels on the grass

-Emptied the champagne in good company

-Attended the official language student party

-Did nightly parkour

-Was given an airsoft gun for some reason

-Annoyed the rest of the party by changing radio station from "****ing stupid fm" to "ok fm"

-Went into a carnival and ate grilled fish

-Ended up in a group fight with some thousand people

-Hit a midget in the head

-Massaged and was massaged in turn

-Slept in horribly sleazy sheets

-Woke up without a hungover

-Was given a present of tableware and a horrible shirt, luv mah parents

-Went to town and saw old school mates, fun was had

-Saw the awesome

with a friend

-Got to know that I get to play GTA IV today

Life is awesome.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

-Hit a midget in the head

You will never have a day better than this one. It's all downhill from here.

That was the best part of the day!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

here i am chilling out at work reading random articles about tattooing, and i just got a txt from a friend of mine

the lad has been pretty much consistently drunk ever since his fiance broke up with him like 2 weeks ago

the message said "hey hawt stuff. i love u lets b gay"

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

actually that reminds me

i have like 5 weeks of paid leave that i haven't used yet

methinks it's time for a holiday!

haven't done it yet, but i defend my dissertation in 2 hours and 15 minutes.

taks

All the best :x

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

i'm on the 7th floor here at work, and for the past 10 mins or so there's been an alarm going off

it sounds like it's coming from the 5th floor or something, and it's not real noisey like the fire alarm, but apparently there's lots of fire engines outside

so uh... no idea whether i should be evacuating or not, but if i burn to death i'd just like to say that my only regret is that i haven't eaten waffles today

edit: okay well i'm back and i didn't die horribly. hooray for uselessness though, the firemen couldn't even get into the building. no one had given them new access cards since the security system got upgraded like 3 months ago, so i had to go round with them letting them through doors with my access card. they wouldn't let me have a fireaxe though... :sad:

Edited by Shryke

i'm on the 7th floor here at work, and for the past 10 mins or so there's been an alarm going off

it sounds like it's coming from the 5th floor or something, and it's not real noisey like the fire alarm, but apparently there's lots of fire engines outside

so uh... no idea whether i should be evacuating or not, but if i burn to death i'd just like to say that my only regret is that i haven't eaten waffles today

edit: okay well i'm back and i didn't die horribly. hooray for uselessness though, the firemen couldn't even get into the building. no one had given them new access cards since the security system got upgraded like 3 months ago, so i had to go round with them letting them through doors with my access card. they wouldn't let me have a fireaxe though... :sad:

Did they let you play with their big, long hose?

:p

nothing was on fire :p

i tried to persuade them to hack through the doors rather than me using my card, but they said the insurance companies don't take kindly to them destroying property

Edited by Shryke

I did about three useful things today, and now I'm off to the pub. I love my life.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Researched the "anti-inflammatory diet" fad, decided it was, in most cases, largely the same years old common-sense diet rules wrapped in a shiny new title, then went and ate some non-fat yogurt w/fruit and popped some more Advil.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

haven't done it yet, but i defend my dissertation in 2 hours and 15 minutes.

taks

All the best :thumbsup:

just got back after the celebration beer. i successfully defended my dissertation today. in exactly 3 weeks, i'll be posting (for one day) as drtaks. :) man i feel relieved.

thanks, gorth.

mark

comrade taks... just because.

I did about three useful things today, and now I'm off to the pub. I love my life.

wanna lay odds on the likelihood of me hitting the pub shortly? :thumbsup: shoot some stick, drink some... anything, get a ride home and take lots of advil in the morning.

taks

comrade taks... just because.