Mass Effect

Bokishi

Liara's planet is pretty short and easy, as plot-critical quests go. Plus you can take her to Noveria, where you'll hear some not-very-good emoting. I usually hit some of the optional quests first to get my level up and acquire some marginally better gear.

Same here.

Start by doing lots (or at least some) side quests, then go to Therum (in the top-corner system in Artemis Tau) to get Liara. It's the easiest planet. No need for heavy weapons or armor.

Feros plays a lot like a corridor shooter, so get good weapons first.

Noveria is easy enough, except for Benezia... you need a decent level (and shields/health) before you can take her on.

About the facial customisation... yes, it is a bit of a pain. My first character was nice though, and I recently realised he looked a lot like Vin Diesel.

My second character (female shepard), is a bit weird. It's hard to make a decent looking woman in this game. They all have huge eyes and plastic hair.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yeah my recommendation would be do as many quests as you can, pick up Liara, then go to the first main mission planet. Continue on doing quests and going to various systems to explore and kill pirate camps. Once you hit a decent level hit up the next main quest. From there I think Hacket starts giving you quests you can do.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

*high-fives Tale*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

on my second play though I got to novaria and pretty much moved to another game. I'll get back to it at some point but I've got a hankering for some KH2. I personally think that attaching achievements to parts of the game is a stupid idea in something this big and complex. Admittedly I did like the assault rifle achievement giving all my characters proficiency with the suckers.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Am I doing something wrong?

I finished my second playthrough, the one where I was looking for every side quest, and I got the completist achievement... in under 23 hours. :sorcerer:

Granted, I never really returned to the Citadel, so I might have missed a few (if not many things), but I still got the completist achievement... not to mention explosive ammo, Super-armor with ridiculously powerful shields and rifles that never miss.

Am I missing something? How many side-quests can you find on the Citadel anyway?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Just checked the game guide... and I've pretty much done all the side quests outside of the citadel (only about 9 or more in the citadel).

But even then, 23 hours is a lot shorter than what I expected... I spent more time on Kotor's main quest.

Same here. Not only did I have an armor with about 800 shields (with mods), but I also had weapons that overloaded in 30 seconds, not to mention they never lost accuracy.

I've only died a few times... and that's only when fighting the big four-legged geth or rocket towers.

At least we get to see the oh-so-awesome desintegrating effect more often. :lol:

Guest The Architect

Where's this Conrad Verner guy? I can't remember him. The journal says I ran into him or something, then says what harm would there be in talking to him, but I don't know where abouts on the Citadel he is. He has to be on the Citadel though because it's a Citadel side-quest.

Where's this Conrad Verner guy? I can't remember him. The journal says I ran into him or something, then says what harm would there be in talking to him, but I don't know where abouts on the Citadel he is. He has to be on the Citadel though because it's a Citadel side-quest.

He is in the Upper Markets of the Ward almost in a corner I think in front of some stairs. You have to leave the Citadel and completing a mission you can go back and he will be there. :lol:

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

• 2 weeks later...

So I killed Benezia, and I just picked up her daughter. When do I get to have sex?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I just want to have sex with them both, why can't they understand!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Score!