What you did today, part gazillion

Walsingham

i'm in the middle of trying to write a poem

girl from work insists i write one for her, so whatever, i'm giving it a shot

I'm in the middle of doing some stupid project for history where i have to make a tabloid magazine for some specific time in ancient history. i hate college sometimes ):<

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

i'm in the middle of trying to write a poem

girl from work insists i write one for her, so whatever, i'm giving it a shot

I'm in the middle of doing some stupid project for history where i have to make a tabloid magazine for some specific time in ancient history. i hate college sometimes ):

Can you choose the time, or is that a given?

It could be worse, they could have asked you for Pompeii style grafitti ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I went over my paintball gear today. We're heading out to Henderson tomorrow and I'll be paintballing out in the desert on Friday. Fun. Yes, it does tend to render me black with tinges of blue and purple, but it's FUN, damn it.

I assume you mean within vegas. I'll meet you there comrade. Time and place?

We don't actually play in Vegas, but I'll check on the location and post it here. If you want to join, I'm game. We need smaller, faster folks who can shoot big guys like me. It makes the game more bruising. Do you have gear?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I went over my paintball gear today. We're heading out to Henderson tomorrow and I'll be paintballing out in the desert on Friday. Fun. Yes, it does tend to render me black with tinges of blue and purple, but it's FUN, damn it.

I assume you mean within vegas. I'll meet you there comrade. Time and place?

We don't actually play in Vegas, but I'll check on the location and post it here. If you want to join, I'm game. We need smaller, faster folks who can shoot big guys like me. It makes the game more bruising. Do you have gear?

I was jk. I don't have any gear or anything and I've only played twice a long time ago. Fun stuff. Good luck man.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

You really dodged that bullet, huh Eldar?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

*checks e-mail*

Your DS Lite Stylus Set is on its way! (1 hour ago)

*looks at shelf*

I received that this afternoon...

*looks at message below that one*

Your Feather Stylus is on its way! (1 hour ago)

*looks at shelf again*

I received that one last week... OOOH! Maybe they'll send me another!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well, just in case you change your mind, my sluggish friend, we play in Overton. That just north of Vegas at the north end of Valley of Fire.

I wouldn't play without gear, though. Painball actually hurts. I actually wear relatively light clothing. There is a few reasons for this. First of all, I'm a big guy. You'd probably be suprised at my speed on the field (at least most people seem to be) but I tend to get hotter than hell. The other reason is, I tend to play better if I know it's going to hurt if I get hit. I think that's true of a lot of things. I'm willing to get hit, and I'm even willing to charge (a lot really) but nothing teaches careful planning and execution like having a "visceral" consequence. hahahahaha Sorry, inside joke. So, come play and take pot shots at me. I'm tall, so I should be an easy target.

As for what I'm doing NOW. I'm getting ready to get this USB headset and mic to work on my mom's computer so the wife, sister, and I can play some WoW with some guildies.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

If i had a paintball gun or knew anyone with one and the motivation to drive out of vegas I'd defintely consider it since that would be pretty sweet to play with a forum member but alas I don't feel like getting raped then buried in the desert. It was a good plan Cant but I'd never fall for this one twice. :'(

:brows:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

:'(

Edited by theslug

I am waiting on my birthday delivery of the full Angel boxed set. It is an extravangant present bought for myself by way of an apology for my genius plan of joining the Army.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Angel?

Stargate SG-1 was better, though I did prefer Angel over Buffy.

You should have joined the Air Force or Navy. Then you could have gotten the Enterpirse series or Legends of the Overfiend. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Huh?

SG-1 is NOT better than Angel, Navy Boy. I've watched a lot of SG-1 but it's completely retarded in many plot aspects. I am far from the most skeptical of people about the US govt, but come on. They were presented with many occasions where a shady alliances or two would have netted war winning technology. Frankly, letting Maj Jack O'Dogood stay in charge was as likely as Congress cutting all nuclear funding to relocate wetland animals. Raaagh! :thumbsup:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today is my last workday before the long weekend. Thursday, of course, is the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, and I'm taking Wed. & Fri. off so that I can go spend it with my family in New Jersey. As the last day of work pre-holiday, it is going veeerrrryyyy ssssllllloooowwwwllyyy.

Tomorrow, I will be fighting the I-95 traffic between DC and NJ, and then helping my parents set up the brining of the turkey. A good overnight soak in some brine really helps cure some of the natural dryness/blandness of turkey meat.

Huh?

SG-1 is NOT better than Angel, Navy Boy. I've watched a lot of SG-1 but it's completely retarded in many plot aspects. I am far from the most skeptical of people about the US govt, but come on. They were presented with many occasions where a shady alliances or two would have netted war winning technology. Frankly, letting Maj Jack O'Dogood stay in charge was as likely as Congress cutting all nuclear funding to relocate wetland animals. Raaagh! :p

Did Angel have a naked woman in its pilot? No? SG-1 is better than Angel. :thumbsup:

Does Angel have a large black man wearing eye shadow?

-Elwood Blues

No, but it did have Wesley which is twice as bad, until the last season when he stop being such a wus.

Tomorrow, I will be fighting the I-95 traffic between DC and NJ, and then helping my parents set up the brining of the turkey.

Safe travels.

That goes for the rest of you swine. Even you, army boy.

Obsidian Plays

No, but it did have Wesley which is twice as bad, until the last season when he stop being such a wus.

I was about to do a spoiler there.

only when he fell apart emotionally

In any event _I_ have all the buffy and angel. I win. At everything. Muhuh- MUHAHAHAHAHA!

-Elwood Blues

Going grocery shopping soon. I need to get Thanksgiving things like beer, turkey, beer, macaroni and stuff, beer. No releatives this year! Ahhhhhhh..... no one to get angry when I drink beer and watch football all day. My dogs never complain about that.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Going grocery shopping soon. I need to get Thanksgiving things like beer, turkey, beer, macaroni and stuff, beer. No releatives this year! Ahhhhhhh..... no one to get angry when I drink beer and watch football all day. My dogs never complain about that.

Sounds like one awesome thanksgiving with the exception of watching football all day. Replace that with eating turkey sammiches and playing mass effect and you got yourself a gosh darned deal.

Yesterday I removed a door and a floor from a katrina survivors house, today I jacked up the house fixed the joists under the destroyed floor, then painted.... now I'm gonna eat/sleep

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.