What are you playing now?

Darque

You can also try killing Gnarl. If you target him and just keep whacking away I think you can kill him just like the jester. They aren't invincible, but the do have about a million health each...

You can kill the jester? Ha! That's great. I'd never bothered wailing on him long enough to find out. I always stopped at "I hurt, I huuuuuurt!" It's cool to know it can be done, at least.

Yeah, there was a report on the official forums somewhere about some guy that beat on the Jester for about an hour before he died.

Will probably reinstall Fallout: Tactics this weekend. It's my favourite FO game. I know, I'm going to hell :brows:

Only problem I'm finding with BGTuTu is that I've got a too hi-powered party. Am slashing my way through the game very easily (in Baldur's Gate, already 8th level). Might have to solo it instead.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Finally managed to get my Kotor and Kotor II discs back from my neighbour, and have begun a new campaign. Although I've just escaped from Taris, I'm considering starting again because I'd forgotten exactly how whiny Carth is. I just can't pick the dialogues that would increase my influence with him. :brows:

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Baldur's Gate 2 with the TDD mod installed. I haven't played that mod since it first came out.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I've finally started playing Gothic 3, only some nine months after I purchased it.

I'm actually having a blast. It's much better than I anticipated.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I've finally started playing Gothic 3, only some nine months after I purchased it.

i have heard bad reviews game and i played and i was not impressed

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

i have heard bad reviews game and i played and i was not impressed

Well.. yeah. I've read the bad reviews too. And I've followed the heated discussion on Gothic 3's official board closely. But since there are no more official patches coming (last was 1.12) and there have been four community patches already (fixing 124 known bugs), I decided it was time to give it a go. That and my girlfriend is in England for ten weeks.. :p

Anyhow, the game runs very smoothly on my system (never goes below 40 fps), only stutters slightly every once in a while and I have yet to find a single bug (700+ still reported on the bug tracker!), I'm enjoying myself. I've only just started, but so far it feels like they've got that Gothic feeling going.. somewhat. We'll see.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Still Diablo 2. The save game system is gradually wearing me down: I hatehatehate having to metagame my way through the world, basing my playing time around when I find a waypoint or when I think it's "Safe" to quit. Wish I had more Runes, though... those things are hard to come by, aren't they? The Stash size is frustratingly small, considering the entire game's overwhelming feature is item hoarding... gonna have to poke around 'netland a bit and see if anyone's managed to fix any of these aspects.

Oh, also dusted off Quest for Glory. Hopefully that remake of QfG2 will see the light of day some time soon.

Fallout Tactics. I had difficulty in the past starting a game because it isn't the RPG Fallout 3 everyone wanted. That and it starts out very slow with raider fighting.

I'm glad I've finally stuck with it though as the missions are becoming more interested and varied. I really enjoy the updated combat in Fallout Tactics and I wish they could have implemented the crouching/crawling and other tactical features of Tactics with the first two Fallouts.

It's pretty decent until you meet the main foe. After that the missions lose their steam, not entirely though. Maybe I don't just like energy weapons that much, heh.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was really disapointed with Resurrection of Evil, mainly because I bought it when it came out for 40 bucks and it just didn't have enough new content to be a 40 dollar expansion. I love Doom 3 though, it just wasn't the insano amazing expansion that other games have recieved for a lower price tag.

The double barrel shotgun added in RoE friggin' rocks. "This is my BOOMSTICK!"

I thought RoE was pure fanservice. Not fanservice like upskirt shots and lots of cleavage, but fanservice in they simply put in a load of stuff that players asked for. Old beta models, double barrelled shotgun, a gravity gun ripoff, more time in hell, more boss battles, bullet time, etc.

Also, I finally finished Condemned. Great game, though the story did take a dive. The overall setting had me expecting some sort of crime mystery, but it ended up just being supernatural horror.

I might finish No One Lives Forever 2 next. Or FF IV. Maybe I'll finish Shadow Hearts. Or get around to my next replay of Xeno-mofracking-gears.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've been Pokemon Diamond for a few weeks now, r maybe like, a month, but now I'm sort of getting bored with how my game has gone, and want to start over. I want to start with some cooler pokemon then what you can get at the beginning though. I think I'd really rather just go back and play through the old red or blue version. Maybe I'll go play the yellow version. I don't know.

Dude, just get Firered. I'm sure you can get a cheap one for $15 bucks and I had a lot of fun with it. It's the the old games, a few extra locations, and updated graphics. Probably my favorite GBA game of all time.

I have LEaf Green, and just aquired Fire Red. All of this on my own accord.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Last Pokemon game I bought was Crystal. It had the Unown in it. You can't top that.

I stopped playing Diamond because I really don't want to EV train my pokemon. I like the original setting beter too. Fire Red and Leaf Green all the way!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Is Deus Ex: Invisible War worth getting?

IF you can get it under 20 euros, sure. It's short enough to play through in a couple of nights and enjoyable enough to hold interest for that long.

Also:

"Mercenaries caught a Stalker, brought him to the well, dipped him to the waist head down, held for a minute, pulled him out and ask:

- Got artifacts or money?

- Nope.

Again they dip him, pull him out.

- Artifacts? Money?

- Nope.

Again they dip him

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds