What are you playing now?

Darque

Madden 08 looks uglier than Madden 07 :lol:

I think I'll wait on it. I got NCAA 08 and it's awesome, and I know I won't play both. I'll wait a month or two and then trade NCAA in. Then my college legend and draft pools should be solid.

I've been switching back and forth between Pokemon, Empire at War, and NWN2. I guess I'm just not satisfied with playing one game. The first time I played through NWN2 I would play for like, 7 hours straight. Now it's hard for me to play it for one hour.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm switching between Deus Ex, Painkiller, and reading a book. I should probably throw Final Fantasy IV Advance somewhere in there.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I love playing a Chaotic Neutral warlock. It's so fun to occasionally go ape**** rather than play a condescending "lawful" good cleric of Kossuth who has anger management problems because none of the party members fit his alignment or persona.

Edit: Yeah, it's NWN 2.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I love playing a Chaotic Neutral warlock. It's so fun to occasionally go ape****

Why can't you be a 20something beautiful woman living in Texas?

Edited by Tale

Because the accent is hard to do. Believe me, I've tried.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Not all Texans have an accent. Sure, everyone I know does, but I don't!

Edited by Tale

I love playing a Chaotic Neutral warlock. It's so fun to occasionally go ape**** rather than play a condescending "lawful" good cleric of Kossuth who has anger management problems because none of the party members fit his alignment or persona.

Edit: Yeah, it's NWN 2.

Yeah, I'm a chaotic good warlock right now. I can't help but be good, but every once and a while, I go off a bit.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That just happened to me as well. I couldn't help but to be nice to the stragglers I saved from undead.

The spell system is bitchin' by the way. Though I kinda miss a mass destruction spell.

kirottu said:

Going through NWN2 again. I like this game. Doing the whole Tiefling Warlock character. Had a Benny Hill moment when I used Frightful Blast on one lone dwarf who was very much running away from a dozen or so villagers with swords. Lasted a good 2 minutes. HA!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Still playing K2. Just finished off GOTO's ship.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I bought Civ 4 fifteen minutes ago.

I'm a scared now. What will become of my days with this monster onboard?

kirottu said:

You might want to buy the expansions. My roommate got them and had spasms that lasted for hours. Also they open up the game for some really wierd looking mods.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You might stop sleeping for a while, because of it.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Good luck!

I'd also recommend getting the expansions eventually, but it's probably best to get familiar with the core game before adding all the extra features. Plus, the latest patch for the basic game includes most of the AI improvements from the expansions. And Civ Fanatics is a very useful resource. Check their "War Academy" for tips on getting started.

Thanks guys.

I feel like a kid in the candy store.

kirottu said: