TV: Heroes

Diogo Ribeiro

Micah's cousin has got an awesome power!

Instant "muscle memory". It might not me the mightiest power, but it sure is cool. Here

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I think it may be like she has good movement memory. She just memorizes complex movements. She could learn how to play a guitar by watching someone playing, but wouldn't be able to learn by reading a book describing it. This is me guessing, of course.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

For the sword, it's easy to believe nobody looked at the bottom.

In refference to Kensei's power showing up late, you could say that about most of them. Their powers show up at different times.

If you can manage to get over the fact that everyone on Earth owns a Nissan, it's not too much of a stretch to suspend disbelief for the rest of this stuff.

But it only seems to kick in if she sees it on TV. The tomato rose, the wrestling move. Normal memory seems ordinary (she did poorly on the managers exam).

No she didn't. She did fine on the exam. They wouldn't let her be manager because of her home life. Also, her brother is super annoying. I hope he isn't going to be in the show a lot.

Also, the car that Sylar is driving is Clair's stolen car.

Also, in some previews Kensai knocks out Hiro.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No it isnt. Linderman would have noticed it. He had it preserved in a friggin hermetically sealed case before they stole it. He was a collector and would have read every signle symbol on it. But hey, its a show.

Also, the car that Sylar is driving is Clair's stolen car.

:*

No it isnt. Linderman would have noticed it. He had it preserved in a friggin hermetically sealed case before they stole it. He was a collector and would have read every signle symbol on it. But hey, its a show.

That's a super huge assumption. Who's to say he doesn't just buy up things and then stuff them into the storage warehouse. He could just collect things for the sake of collecting them, because he knew the sword belonged to Kensei and knew what Kensei was.

Maybe he did see the notes. There is no evidence that says he didn't know about the notes. I mean, if he did know about them, when would he have said anything. It never came up in his storyline.

Maybe they didn't exist until Hiro went back in time. It could happen.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

At first it's like, "Do you even watch the show?" but then you know like, some key things about the show.

That's at you Astro.

And when is dead virus lady going to show up. Wireless, not the Mexican chick.

Well, since she's, as you put it, dead, I'm betting its going to be a while.

Her body is dead, but her mind transferred into the satellite and then beamed down to Earth, if you re-read the comic.

And when is dead virus lady going to show up. Wireless, not the Mexican chick.

Well, since she's, as you put it, dead, I'm betting its going to be a while.

Her body is dead, but her mind transferred into the satellite and then beamed down to Earth, if you re-read the comic.

Been there, done that. And she isn't coming back.

I thought tonights episode picked up the pace a little. Although I hate the actor portraying Matt's dad. He's always seemed pretty annoying to me.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Been there, done that. And she isn't coming back.

Hate to be like Visceris here, but: prove it.

I thought tonights episode picked up the pace a little. Although I hate the actor portraying Matt's dad. He's always seemed pretty annoying to me.

Meh. He seemed fine to me. I didn't like him because he was a slimeball... but that's what he's meant to be.

I must admit, I too am starting to get sick of Hiro's plot arc. Kinda boring.

Matt's powers are about to get a whole lot more powerful. And I don't get Nikki at all.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Matt's powers are about to get a whole lot more powerful. And I don't get Nikki at all.

I thought the whole Nikki thing in this episode might have been planned by "the company" to get Suresh to think they are actually nice group of people doing nice things.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

So it seems some heroes have the same abilities as others? Matt + His dad, Clare + Kensei, Nathan + Clare's BF.

That seems to be the plot of the season, so far.

To be honest, this season's first few episodes bored me to the point that I haven't bothered watching any further for the past 2-3 weeks. And I'm not sure if I should try catching back up or not.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

At first it's like, "Do you even watch the show?" but then you know like, some key things about the show.

It's my memory.

I watched all the episodes but in order to remember more details I would need to watch more than once.

Which I almost never do.

For example, I don't remember seeing Bob's power.

Oh and I don't read the webcomic.

Yeah, I'm glad they did that with Matt.

So it seems some heroes have the same abilities as others? Matt + His dad, Clare + Kensei, Nathan + Clare's BF.

It seems like the Heroes with the "teeth marks" are artificial, copies of the originals that have the swirly thing.

Copy/pasted powers that is. Not clones.

They didn't give them those powers. The company just sort of tagged them in order to keep track of them. I'm pretty sure Matt had displayed his powers before getting caught by the company the first time. Clare was never caught by the company, and so doesn't have the "teeth marks" and I guess we don't really know about West (Is that his name, or is it ike Wes or something? I don't know, for some reason that name pops into my head. Clare's boyfriend.) but he didn't say that he got the powers after being taken by the company. The way I though he made it sound was that he thought they tagged him because of his powers, implying he had them before.

Im dying to know who the blonde with the electrical(?) powers was talking to on the phone at the end.

Kensei.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"