How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

Riding the dog.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I cannot put into words how incredibly angry I am that you consider the Beastie Boys a bigger name than the motherf***ing Chili Peppers. Especially as good as I've heard their live show is.

And Bjork?!! Friggin' drug addled Europeans.

just because they are bold doesn't mean they're more important. It's just easier to read that way. I'm looking much more forward to seeing RHCP than BB - espcially because I heard they are freakin' awesome live! :woot:

But 'Bj

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I always write stuff in openoffice and convert to PDF now. Removes the potential for formatting weirdness.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I could describe in detail the awesomeness that was watching Bloc Party and Arcade Fire playing live yesterday night and seeing them amazed with the Portuguese audience's reception, while accompanied by the woman I love, but I'm too wasted. So yes, it was awesome.

I could describe in detail the awesomeness that was watching Bloc Party and Arcade Fire playing live yesterday night and seeing them amazed with the Portuguese audience's reception, while accompanied by the woman I love, but I'm too wasted. So yes, it was awesome.

Dude, that

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Dude, that

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

• 2 weeks later...

My computer died.

**** you Bill Gates

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I got admitted into University of Jyv

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Omedeto! ;)

Luckily I have this another sucky computer to use but... my anime collection, my works, all my weird **** image galleries! :'(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That's why I keep all my downloaded crap and stolen crap on a separate external drive.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Thanks, I wasn't too sure whether I'd pass the exams. Frankly, my essay sucked ass, even with the Fawlty Towers reference("Don't mention the war"), and I didn't answer all the questions in the book section("What do you mean "social class is tied to income"?"). but it seems that was enough for the commitee. Hell, now that I look at the result, I got in with just 0.80 points over the minimum needed for admission. The selection must have been incredibly tight since the admittance is only 8 percent or something. I feel sorry for the ones that had just 0.05 under the points minimum and more sorry for the ones that had enough points but didn't pass because the one before them had one centrigrade higher points. ;)

kirottu said:

Today, the wife and I are going to some friends who live up on Big Bear and teaching them how to play DnD. I've done this lots, so I just go over the basic principles behind DnD, go over the main attributes of character creation, show a friendly encounter, and then go through a small battle. That usually takes a few hours. I've rarely had someone who didn't then want to create a character and get into a campaign. Of course, my life is chaotic and I'm reluctant to start something and not be able to follow through in the long run. I'll just show them the basics and then maybe get them started for a while and then they can create a campaign of their own or continue with my basic story.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I set out to relax today and failed totally. Half LIfe 1 arrived, and I've been fuming at it in between reading a textbook, my novel, reports, and business calls. Sudden flurry of activity as Estonia announced they're seeking approval to shift almost all power production to oil shale deposits. This is going to seriously put the wind up the Russians and put a lot of pressure on the EU's balance between security and global warming.

-Elwood Blues

I set out to relax today and failed totally. Half LIfe 1 arrived, and I've been fuming at it in between reading a textbook, my novel, reports, and business calls. Sudden flurry of activity as Estonia announced they're seeking approval to shift almost all power production to oil shale deposits. This is going to seriously put the wind up the Russians and put a lot of pressure on the EU's balance between security and global warming.

What exactly do you do Walsh? Sounds crazy.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

What exactly do you do Walsh? Sounds crazy.

Pretty much everything except make decent ice-cream.

-Elwood Blues