How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

went to a gig on friday night which was pretty amazing

it was an aussie band called The Amenta (check them out, they're pretty sweet)

was hoping to meet up with some polish metalhead chick i'd been chatting to. she said she was gonna try and make it, but i didn't end up seeing her there :(

still, i ended up having a good chat to this amazingly gorgeous girl. i've seen her around town a few times, but never really had the balls to ask her out or anything. she ended up asking me for my number and inviting me to come drinking with her after the gig :)

quickly ran up the road between bands to a party as well. a friend of mine i used to work with was having a party, so i quickly went up to hers and put in an appearance. i didn't end up staying though. the music was horrible, and i was getting creeped out a bit with the random chicks playing with my hair

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Well. Yesterday, Friday, I spent the day helping my grandpa to lift a freezer into their new house. That pretty much took the whole afternoon, since we had to lift it onto a trailer first, and then off the trailer and in to their house.

After that I went to my girlfriend and we spent most of the evening outside watching the stars. Clich

Edited by Accept

My new flatmate is a meticulously clean chinaman. So, I spent the afternoon cleaning the apartment with him, which was pretty fun. Gave him my harddrive and he said he'd make choice selection of his fave Chinese music for me, which is pretty fun as well.

I barely managed to make it in time for Stockman(a big chain of malls)'s sale(Ju, det var Galna Dagar), spent a moment in the immense throng of shoppers, laughed at the world and left.

Spent the evening playing Cave Story and studying poetry and linguistics.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest The Architect

This is becoming stupid. I only woke up about half an hour ago, and after breakfast, the urge was just too strong to see any replies to my comments and posts and stuff, so I gave in to it. I stayed up till something like 0430 and watched the England-France semi-final in the Rugby World Cup, though I fell asleep at half time and ended up missing the first ten or so minutes of the second half.

Yesterday, indoor soccer was off the cards, and it probably will be for several more weeks to come, being how only two of us from the mob aren't working on the Saturday, but as I said, I don't work anyway, so yeah. So I just ended up having a few drinks with me bro and next-door neighbour yesterday evening, and that was pretty much it.

Today, my body feels like it's dead or something, and I'm not sure what's happening today. All I know is, I'm outside here under the patio typing this post at the moment. I must say, the weather's lovely today. But I'll probably just end up falling asleep out here and then, in the afternoon take the dogs for a walk or something and that'll probably be it. So nothing much happening around here.

Well. Yesterday, Friday, I spent the day helping my grandpa to lift a freezer into their new house. That pretty much took the whole afternoon, since we had to lift it onto a trailer first, and then off the trailer and in to their house.

That's nice of you to help your grandparents out like that. Good on ya. :(

I don't think you realise how hard it was for me to say that. :shifty:

Today I was mostly hungover. Read a lot of military history, watched The Poseidon Adventure and Assault on Precinct 13. Looked up chef's knives.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.