How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

The camera was a Canon Ixus 75. I hate it with a passion.

Oh, and even if she were the spawn of a thousand evil demons, it would still be worth it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hey - it's Sweden - all the girls look just about like that over here and they are all filled with demons...

...of desire. :thumbsup:

Edited by Accept

Last time I was in Sweden first thing I saw was two very old, balding and wrinkled guys in black leather jackets walking hand in hand on street.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Last time I was in Sweden first thing I saw was two very old, balding and wrinkled guys in black leather jackets walking hand in hand on street.

Well, we're doing our best to stop the immigration of Finn's, but some of them just slips by... :sad:

Edited by Accept

haha got everyone at work all surprised

rather than turning up to work in my usual black jeans, band t shirt and leather jacket, i've shown up in black dress pants, a black silk shirt, and suit jacket

i'm dressed all fancy and it feels funny

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Guest The Architect
That is easy. Got to a frat party. Wait till a bunch of people are drunk and have a high alcohal content in their blood. Slit an artery and pour in a nice goblet, then drink up!

I can't go to any frat parties because I don't go to University. Anyway, nah, I'll pass on the whole drinking blood thing. Not the sort of thing I'm into, you know. Maybe you are, but I don't want to get AIDS or anything like that, so yeah.

:lol:

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Yeah so? And your point is? Don't be such a fairy. What your girlfriend doesn't know won't hurt her. :)

It's worse when its the other way around. I was chatting to this girl that I thought was my age and she was really cute and cool and I think available and she seemed to be digging me too. Then bam, 23 years old. Should just kill myself now since I have nothing to live for except halo 3 and mass effect.

Hitting on 23 year olds eh? That's just further evidence that you're the man. :)

Well yeah, you can never really tell how old someone is until you ask them and find out. Take me for example; I'm 18, but anyone who doesn't know my age mistakes me for like, 13 or 14, until they find out that I'm actually 18. Another example is, I couldn't believe these people they had on Oprah, that were like, 70 or something and looked about 40 something years old.

I mean what the hell? It makes me curious if genetics is the only contributing factor to how quickly one ages or not. Or does the type and amount of physical exertion someone does contribute? Or if ones level of sun exposure has something to do with it, as if we're oranges, which, the more time under the sun it's in, the wrinklier and stuff it gets. Probably a combo of all three of those things I

Edited by The Architect

I took a bunch of supplements yesterday including:

Fat Burner (caffeine) - 2 pills and some coffee :(. At first I thought it was just meth becuase I was all dizzy and light headed. Then later pcp becuase I was jumping around the house jump kicking stuff left and right and shadow boxing and playing halo 3 and destroying people.

Then towards the night I took some nitric oxide, creatine, slow release protein, fast release protein, and one multi vitamin. All of that with about a quarter of a gallon of water and some milk. Thought that I was going to throw up and get kidney failure.

Awesomely enough I had the best sleep I've had in weeks

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

waht

Aren't you something like 17 or 18? Because the amount of chemical intake is rather insane right there.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

19 but for the most part it's safe. I did have a little high blood pressure a while back which is something to be concerned about becuase something like nitro increases and changes blood flow. But your body naturally produces creatine and is found in certain meats and such however I think I remember reading that it shouldn't be cycled longer than 6 weeks. Protein no matter how you look at it is good for the soul. Beautiful acids and muscle recovering proteins and lean lipids and oh so much goodness.

I'm just angry becuase the majority of my stuff is just nitro when what I really wanted was creatine to begin with. I seriously have enough nitro to last a year or two. And I only have enough creatine for like a few months.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

One word: Gastroenteritis

Don't know that I've ever had it before, but it is particularly annoying.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Got results for a test back that said I failed. Ultimately these results determine that I can't get a career with a water district in Cali (it was the certification test). and I feel like I'm just treading water in life with two dead end jobs that give me crap pay, I'm still living with my family, I'm not going to school (hate it more than jesus loves people) and can't find a career that suits me. Of course it doesn't help I've never known what I really want to be that wasn't a highly competitive field that I have no clue how to enter (voice acting).

at least I've got a psych appointment today.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Ok he doesn't have bad cancer. just a really slowly growing tumor that is where his lung used to be. I feel both relief and apprehension at the same time oddly. relief that it isn't malignant and apprehension that it's still there and growing. who knows

Calax, forstly, your position sucks, no question. Second people beat cancer every day.

It is vital that you and your folks understand and believe they are going to beat it. I could go on for pages about this, but the key points are:

ATTITUDE: Work with your folks to lower stress and improve morale. This means getting them to forgive absolutely everything they can think of, and also to spend ten minutes every day focussing destructive anger on the cancer.

NUTRITION: You need to up the intake of vital nutrients, starve the cancer, and permit everything to concentrate on defence. We're talking mass mobilisation. Cut out processed foods and all refined sugar. Fresh green vegetables, varied grains from oats to quinoa.

EXERCISE: Gentle aerobic exercise is good for two reasons. It lowers stress, and it reduces the acidity of the body.

If you do the above you stand a better chance of winning. But more importantly your folks will feel that they are taking charge of teh situation and will feel less depressed whatever happens.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

yeah, he had lung cancer 25 years ago because he was a smoker. so right now he's running on 1 1/3 lungs. the interesting bit is that the 1/3 of his lung ended up expanding to take up about half the space it used to.

@walsh:

I'm kinda used to sick family members, My older brother had Crones disease for most of my adolecent life so I usually was last on the family priorities list. yeah, it really sucked.

Well, I admire your resilience.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've just split up with my girlfriend. My call. I tried to make it as painless as possible only to fail miserably. :ermm:

Been there, and I feel for you. I never felt so bad for doing the right thing.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I've just split up with my girlfriend. My call. I tried to make it as painless as possible only to fail miserably. :ermm:

Been there, and I feel for you. I never felt so bad for doing the right thing.

That's exactly it, man. She almost convinced me not to but I realised, she deserves more than I feel for her. She doesn't deal with anger very well however and may give my phone number to perverts as a free phone sex type thing.