How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

I just ate a perfectly ripe, locally grown, fresh peach. It is easily the best thing I've tasted in months. I need to get up on Saturday and go to the farmer's market they have each week in the courthouse parking lot to see if I can buy any more.

I recently started using an organic fruit and veg delivery service. It is quite superb.

I'm betting you live in Georgia!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's a nice day here, dark and rainy. At least it killed this damn heat wave.

I hates the flaming moon! :down:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'm betting you live in Georgia!

Nope. Northern Virginia. You have to catch it right because the season here is a tad shorter, but if you do, you can still get a damn fine peach.

Today I'm going to a meeting a big, scary building with an unusual number of sides.

I hates the flaming moon! :lol:

The sun is evil. It blinds you, darkens the skin and causes cancer. When it goes through its solar flares stage, it effects the climate of this planet.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Geee. And here's me thinking it was the primary source of power into the Earth's eco-system. :lol:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today I'm going to a meeting a big, scary building with an unusual number of sides.

If you are looking for government waste and abuse you will be in the right place.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Geee. And here's me thinking it was the primary source of power into the Earth's eco-system. :lol:

Yeah, well fission is a source of power too, but you don't see me waltzing around in a reactor for enjoyment.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I hates the flaming moon! :lol:

The sun is evil. It blinds you, darkens the skin and causes cancer. When it goes through its solar flares stage, it effects the climate of this planet.

Plus solar flares disrupt microwave transmissios and that makes for long, headache filled, work days for me.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Discussion today:

W. What are we playing next week?

J. We could play Royal Navy.

W. I know this one! Is that where we have a ****tail party and mock the French?

-Elwood Blues

Its a sports game. All sport games suck. Its in their nature to suck. :rolleyes:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

The only thing suckin' here is you face.

Sport games are awesome in company. Particularly when almost no one has any idea of the rules and just builds it as the game goes on.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Face? Sorry, Dirk Bennedict is not here.

Wait, who's that? And what does he have to do with your face? Or rather, the suckitude of it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Wait, who's that? And what does he have to do with your face? Or rather, the suckitude of it.

You said "you face" not "your face" so I gather you were talking about Face which seemed odd because I don't see Dirk hanging around here.

Oh, so it was an attempt at jabbing, ok.

kirottu said:

Long long day staring at simultaneous equations, like a man trying to unknot spaghetti by blinking.

-Elwood Blues

After running, I thought about relaxing, I thought of resting and I thought that they knew how to make alcohol in Estonia. Colour me disheartened.

kirottu said:

I've always kind of wondered, and today I wonder with renewed interest, why are white people called Caucasian? Caucasus is practically in the middle east. Are we all supposedly Russian? What's up with that?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

kirottu said: