How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

Because it would make those food particles seem like they might have come from cooking instead of eating?

That's a good one, but I've already got my bases covered mate. I can just say they came from when I was trying to feed you. You're such a fussy eater, a difficult one to feed. You can't have baby food all your life, you know.

But we don't live near each other. I live in Texas and you're the Girth from Perth.

You live in Texas?

Who all here lives in Texas? I smell party!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Guest The Architect
But we don't live near each other. I live in Texas and you're the Girth from Perth.

Hahaha. You're on a roll mate.

Still, I don't see how me living in Perth and you living in Texas doesn't mean I couldn't have fed you before at some point in my life. But those days are over anyway.

You live in Texas?

Who all here lives in Texas? I smell party!

I smell ambush. And kidnappings. Well yeah anyway, just remember Dad to feed Laozi. If he has any difficulties going to sleep, just give him some warm milk.

We are here, therefore we are.

Therefore we are what? Like you?

I think not!

Edited by The Architect

I smell ambush. And kidnappings.

That's just my cologne.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest The Architect

No, it's not you.

Because your ambush/kidnapping attempt failed, because I saw you peeping down at me in my room from the air con vents in my room.

Better luck next time!

Assuming I won't be the target next time, of course.

Oh yeah, and to stay on topic before someone starts deleting a few of these posts in this thread or something {well, I can't save the others}, my day was quiet, as almost all my Wednesday's are - but untroubled, so that makes it fine in my book.

Edited by The Architect

I tried taking apart my bike today to see exactly what kind of shape it was in since my brother put it on the side of the house to rot in the elements. Needless to say I was quite disappointed with how it turned out. Wasn't rusted too bad but seat, chain, tubes and tires are all ruined. I'll have to clean and replace all the parts and then lube it up. But most importantly the front breaks were stuck but it was really hot and humid out to continue and see exactly what was wrong. In the process my hands got pretty destroyed, along with my soul.

I also realized that my accounting class is going to be pretty hard. This semester as a whole just pains me. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Everytime a paycheck comes along I go out and buy 2 or 3 games. Usually to the effect off 1 new game and 2 old ones. And well, with work, I just don't have the time to go through them. Woe is me.

Guest The Architect
Today was ok, but tonight it will be party time and get drunk! I couldn't party on my birthday since it fell on a weekday, so I had to wait until the weekend.

Oh, I didn't know you could get drunk on blood. :*

Yeah anyway, it certainly hasn't been for me a weekend that I'll keep in the memory bank, due to me having a cold. It's the third one I've had in something like six or seven weeks. My platelet count has been low as of late which means my immune system becomes weak and yeah, well it's no good. After this cold, I'm hoping to avoid another one for at least another couple months. So I'm hoping any contagious bastards stay the **** away from me in the future. :down:

Edited by The Architect

My allergies never showed up until I got an apartment of my own. They're off and on, they first started only showing up when I didn't sleep enough. Today they're just ridiculous. I've taken to holding a paper towel folded into fourths over my mouth and nose and am feeling fine. My lunch is going to consist of a Claritin. Never tried the stuff before but I feel I should give it a chance.

I went to Mr. Olympia this morning; a body building convention. It was actually pretty neat because we got so many free supplements. It was really amazing. Literally over 60 pounds becuase lifting it out of the truck was kind of tough. But I threw away like a fourth of the stuff becuase it was either stupid magazines or really scary pills in plastic bags. But either way I came out of it with like 200 dollars worth of good supplements and the ticket to get in was only 10 dollars. I'm just hoping this stuff will get me amped to do some insane stuff in the gym and I can crush a mans skull with my bare hands after a few weeks.

Also it was probably one of the single most high density concentrations of bros/meat heads anywhere except maybe a ufc match. The muscle bound chicks were pretty scary but the booth chicks; greatest back sides I've probably ever seen.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Oh, I didn't know you could get drunk on blood. :wub:

That is easy. Got to a frat party. Wait till a bunch of people are drunk and have a high alcohal content in their blood. Slit an artery and pour in a nice goblet, then drink up!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I just got back from a party. House breaking party. I was happily chatting with a girl, just me and her in a sofa. She looked GREAT and we were having a great time.. until I found out that she was 20 years old. I am 34. Holy crap, I'm a paedophile! :wub:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hey, if she likes you and you like her, and she is above 18 then I say go for it! :wub:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

She's only a few hundred miles away from me right now (and for another month). I blame that and the beer I've been drinking all night.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh, okay. Well, if you didn't... :wub:

I just got back from a party. House breaking party. I was happily chatting with a girl, just me and her in a sofa. She looked GREAT and we were having a great time.. until I found out that she was 20 years old. I am 34. Holy crap, I'm a paedophile! :wub:

It's worse when its the other way around. I was chatting to this girl that I thought was my age and she was really cute and cool and I think available and she seemed to be digging me too. Then bam, 23 years old. Should just kill myself now since I have nothing to live for except halo 3 and mass effect.

Her eyes glow with the passion of a thousand demons. I wouldn't trust it, could be a trap.

If you really want nothing to happen between you two, you can just tell her you posted her picture in an internet forum frequented by sweaty hardcore gamers. Better safe than sorry.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

THE EYES! THE EYES!!!!!!!!