How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

Just got back from seeing Harry Potter with a few friends. We all went out for dinner as a kind of farewell thing as one of my friends is moving out of town in three days. After dinner we went to the cinema and played House of the Dead 4 and Time Crisis 4 to kill some time before the movie started. Tonight really made me think that I should totally get out more often.

I went swimming with my neice again today, that was excellent. I worked out and rode horses for a bit. Finished a few odds and ends around the place between rain showers, finally I continued work on a song about a board member. Not quite as good as yesterday, but a good day none the less.

Oh yeah and I totally got Wals in the obligatory burnsauce that someone had to say.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Terrible day, McDonalds is suffering from office politics (the night manager has been getting shafted and having her power undercutted by the store manager) I learned I had no hours at gamestop, and on top of all that, some kid who was bored and full of himself decided to take a laxative and crap all over EVERYTHING in the mens room at mcd's... I got the dubious task of mopping it up.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Maybe you have a problem?

Oh, I have numorous problems, but I don

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just had a dream where Gorth was playing EU3 with Portugal and posting about it here.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Nearly everybody I know are off somewhere, weather is rainy and gloomy and my "main" computer still doesn't work, so I can't even play anything. Also, I'm having hard time to gather will to start reading one of the books I borrowed some time ago. Haven't been exactly succesful in that.

So I'm surfing in the internets and getting depressed because of listening The Final Cut too many times.

edit: Aww, thanks lolcat! That cheered me up somewhat. gj internets ^^

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hmm, it seems I need to correct myself:

Not only Jyv

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

This past weekend, my fiancee and I drove up to Baltimore and met up with my parents there (they drove down from NJ). We saw the aquarium (which I haven't been to since I was in grade school), hit a few bars, and generally bummed around the inner harbor area. It was about as fun as a weekend with the 'rents can be.

Stalking time!

kirottu said:

Congrats Mus. Sorry about your pal Meta.

Thanks. Actually, since I've cut my vacation as she couldn't make it, she's been able to keep from losing her stomach contents for most of the days, and the new meds seem to be helping with the constant pain.

We just went to see some films instead of the usual, which involves me reading to her in the coffee shop. Yesterday we started a really cool book, by a psychologist that I admire (a rare thing indeed), Philip Zimbardo, called The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil. (Zimbardo designed and organised the now infamous Stanford Prison Experiment in 1970, which he had to terminate early due to the "success" of the social factors under observation. He also wrote my tertiary psych text book, which is why I was attracted to the book. He most recently had to be the expert witness in the Abu Graib investigation, which is part of this book.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The best part was when he forgot that he was performing a psychology experiment and not, in fact, running a prision.

I once had the same problem, and found myself sitting atop a cheese throne ruling an empire of rats. Of course it wasn't simple to just abdicate. Revolution ensued. War, famine, purges. I believe the empire split into a number of fiefdoms ruled by a motley collection of cats, dogs, and simplistic computerised entities.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 weeks later...

my f***ing god, i just got examn-results, and it says "failed" on the one examn I was best prepared for and always got a "very good" in exercises and the previous tests. this just can't be, and i'm in a state of shock right now. they really must have made a mistake. did i have a blackout the day of the examination? i don't remember... this can't be. i'm not failing again.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I got 2,5/5 on my last test, which is practically a failure since at least 3 is needed to pass the course, but my teacher was so impressed with my class work that he passed me with 3. Suffice to say, I really liked that teacher.

That said, you might want to ask them for recheck. At least in here it's always possible to ask for re-examination of the paper(not taking the actual exam again) and if you are not satisfied, and have good arguments, ask for another teacher to check the results.

Hang in there.

Now then, today marks the second month of running for me. 40 minutes a day, three days a week and today I decided to kick speed by a big notch and increase the days. I've never felt better and haven't been in such a good shape since back in Muay Thai.

kirottu said:

I've been accepted to master's degree program in signal processing. I'm not sure if making master's degree is right thing to do or should I concentrate on my work... Life is about choices I guess.

centinexx.png

musopticon?: Thank you, I already emailed the professor, so I'm currently just waiting... *sighs*

karka: I think studying for two more years or so is very worth already in the medium-term.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Hopefully you'll pull through.

Heck I can't decide what to minor between reading History or Cultural History. Second year is definetly going to be Journalistics and maybe Social Politics, but this year...I'm stuck. Guess I'll just take History and revel in the lack of challenge pfft.

kirottu said:

Guest Accept

Yay! Yesterday I got my computer back! It was struck by lightning last month and the company who said they were going to "repair" it (fools) spent over a month on it. Overkill.

But the bad thing is that I'm starting to get a real sore throat. And yes - The weather here is also terrible. Rainy, windy and... just cold. :sad:

karka: I think studying for two more years or so is very worth already in the medium-term.

Well, when you're 25, 2 years mean a lot. And I still have a military duty to fulfill which lasts 6 to 12 months. Sometimes, I feel I'm too late to do such things.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

I get to skip conscription(or should it be...levy?) thanks to epilepsy. Perhaps permanently.

kirottu said: