Pictures of your games

Darque

What sort of mods? (Nice hair mod. :- )

To tell the truth I don't know. I got over 230 megs (over 1500 files) in my override folder and a couple of UI mods in the game now.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I bet that 4 years from now those graphics will look outdated.

So, realism will be outdated? What else could possibly be there?

Except it's still different from the way the real world looks. As we get used to that we'll notice the differences more readily. I can already notice a few.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I could tell most of them were renderings. Out of context, I wouldn't be able to tell that the third pic (with the shadows) was CG.

But that's all beside the point. The real problem with photorealistic CG is motion. At most you can watch about 6 seconds of CGI before uncanny valley starts to kick in.

Edited by Pop

Weird part was that the UEF killed the CZAR in one of their attacks on the Aeon base.

I like to go Czar hunting with Heavy Artillery. Popping Czars from across the map is great fun and pretty easy too. :teehee:

czars are the flying ones...I think what happened was that my heavy arties got it down and the UEF just polished it off.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Weird part was that the UEF killed the CZAR in one of their attacks on the Aeon base.

I like to go Czar hunting with Heavy Artillery. Popping Czars from across the map is great fun and pretty easy too. :teehee:

czars are the flying ones...I think what happened was that my heavy arties got it down and the UEF just polished it off.

Yeah, I know what Czars are. They are the giant donut shaped flyer experimental for Aeon. A single heavy artillery shot will take one down. I don't think you can aim directly at it with the artillery, but if you aim nearby and the artillery misses in the right direction it will nail the Czar. :sorcerer:

How did Bokishi manage to change his "Level X" title to "Graphics Lord"?

I'm betting custom from the mods or admins.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Booyah! I won! Massive come from behind victory! :)

post-3491-1179885900_thumb.jpg

What game is this? Supreme Commander?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Oh right, I remember now! I was actually offered to get one, but all my suggestions were refused :o

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The new monster AI I downloaded makes things a little more interesting... Especially at the beginning bits... I am surprised that Obsidian didn't let the duergar use their special abilities in their core AI.

post-17979-1179904878_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1179904893_thumb.jpg

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Booyah! I won! Massive come from behind victory! :teehee:

post-3491-1179885900_thumb.jpg

What game is this? Supreme Commander?

It's called Defcon. It's a game about nuclear war. You get to choose which country/continent/area you want to build in and then nuke everyone else into the stone age while hopefully protecting your own people. :thumbsup:

WTF?!?!?!? :thumbsup:

Does farting lightning give tingly sensations?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: