Blondes vs Brunettes Reloaded

Bokishi

Hair Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Blondes
    • Brunettes

From this poll you'd think blondes are shunned in our societies.
.... No, I would guess that none of the posters have ever "had" a blond.

Yes, that is a sound conclusion. :woot:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

But personality is what animates the exterior. Blondes never seem to try so hard or have as much to say. Hence IMO they are rarely going to hit the top 10% of attractiveness.

I'm confused though, what is the consensus for the women and men? And do women REALLY like those crazy modern haircuts which make men look like a redneck that has fallen crown-first into a bean sprouter?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm confused though ... do women REALLY like those crazy modern haircuts which make men look like a redneck that has fallen crown-first into a bean sprouter?

Is that the "Beehive through a bush, backwards" mop-headed mess that seems to be popular (even among teenagers IN THE GYM)?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If it has any kind of 'goop/grease' in it, or has any seriously weird shape sculpting and it's not Halloween, I don't like it.

If it has more than two colors, I don't like it.

If it looks like you electrocuted yourself and then put too much hairspray on it, I don't like it.

Other than that, I'm not too picky. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What about multi-colored hair?

alaposter.gif

Is that the "Beehive through a bush, backwards" mop-headed mess that seems to be popular (even among teenagers IN THE GYM)?

Pics plz.

The vogue haircut these days so far as I can tell is the "bleeding wrist":

gayemohair.jpg

In fact, the emo national holiday is coming up:

emo-day.jpg

Edited by Pop

Asians!!!!!........ where is that option??????

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

I don't have any particular problem with emo haircuts.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What about multi-colored hair?

alaposter.gif

I don't get the reference - are you saying you like multi-color hair, or don't like it, or ... ? :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guest The Architect
^^ That looks like the ones. stupid teenagers. Whenever I see them, I just want to go up and cut their hair. With a chain-saw.

What

Edited by The Architect

I've got no beef with hair unless it is hurting me or someone else physically. I suppose it could also be distracting, but so can other things, and we seem to tolerate those well enough.

^^ That looks like the ones. stupid teenagers. Whenever I see them, I just want to go up and cut their hair. With a chain-saw.

What

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Guest The Architect
^ Emo post.

You're just joking, right? Hopefully you weren't being serious.

Don

Edited by The Architect

I only have a blond mohawk because of bad genetics.... see I have thin(fine sounds better) I have fine hair and it's really straight, so it looks like I'm going bald, but I'm not, it's always looked like that. So I get it blonded so it's less obvious (illogical, but it works)I used to have reeeeeeally long luxurious hair, I could sit on it. It took a bit of getting used to going from 3.5 feet to near bald. I cut it off and sold it to a wigshop in Oxford street, so it was probably used by some drag queen.

What is a postmodern hippie? Are there postpostmodern hippies? What of minimalist hippies, and abstract hippies? "You abstract hippie!" Sounds funny. :lol:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Guest The Architect
I only have a blond mohawk because of bad genetics.... see I have thin(fine sounds better) I have fine hair and it's really straight, so it looks like I'm going bald, but I'm not, it's always looked like that. So I get it blonded so it's less obvious (illogical, but it works)I used to have reeeeeeally long luxurious hair, I could sit on it. It took a bit of getting used to going from 3.5 feet to near bald. I cut it off and sold it to a wigshop in Oxford street, so it was probably used by some drag queen.

What is a postmodern hippie? Are there postpostmodern hippies? What of minimalist hippies, and abstract hippies? "You abstract hippie!" Sounds funny. :lol:

Actually, I

Edited by The Architect