Blondes vs Brunettes Reloaded

Bokishi

Hair Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Blondes
    • Brunettes

Ha. Someone who doesn't have your sames tastes is gay? Damned arrogant Swedes. I still stand by what I said earlier, throw a beautiful women towards any of you swine and you'd fall all over yourselves trying to impress her.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ha. Someone who doesn't have your sames tastes is gay? Damned arrogant Swedes. I still stand by what I said earlier, throw a beautiful women towards any of you swine and you'd fall all over yourselves trying to impress her.

Alright mister, first you get all hissy 'bout redheads and stereotypes and such, and now you come out demeaning us with your accusations of desperation.

Tell us your preference, participate in the enlightened discussion, or leave. Those are your options. Don't make me report you.

Report away.

And exactly who is taking things too seriously now?

Oh, and report away. :Cant's friendly grin icon:

EDIT:

Like all you folks voting for a brunette wouldn't jump in bed with the first fine blonde who gave you the chance. :Cant's shifty-eyed smile icon:

I voted brunette.

Edited by Cantousent

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Brunettes. I mean, in a big way, also. I don't know why, but I just love brown hair and brown eyes. I love fair skin also. Now, with all that aside, I'm like the rest of you, show me a fine woman of any coloring and I'm going to be a bit gaga. Maybe a little less since I'm married, ya know?

Obsidian Plays

What's with this red-head thing? First of all, there might actually be red-headed women who frequent this forum. You might think all red-heads are bad, but all women should hold you in contempt for lacking chivalry. Furthermore, why should voicing your own preferrence require you to make stupid and assinine comments about some one else. Notice, I didn't say someone else's preferrence. When you say that red-heads are ugly and crazy, you're not insulting someone who likes red-heads. You're insulting red-heads.

^^ Redhead.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Blondes are rarely lookers.

Uh.. Are you nuts? Or gay?

I'm as far from gay you can be... It just that I'm not particularly keen on blondes. Some people have a mentality that if you're blond you're automatically beautiful. That's just BS. Of course, there *are* good looking blondes, but there are way more good looking brunettes.

Jag *

Guest Accept
Blondes are rarely lookers.

Uh.. Are you nuts? Or gay?

I'm as far from gay you can be... It just that I'm not particularly keen on blondes. Some people have a mentality that if you're blond you're automatically beautiful. That's just BS. Of course, there *are* good looking blondes, but there are way more good looking brunettes.

Jag *

lol this poll never fails to deliver

LOL You failed the game of life for omitting redheads.

Ok I remember your pic so I put "Dark Raven" as the third option in the next poll, it will be like:

Blondes

Brunettes

Dark Raven

Make you happy kk?

They say blondes are prized because in most places they're rare, which makes sense, really. I had a blonde friend who isn't even that attractive (still love her to bits, though) and she vacationed in Greece, and by the time she got back she was pretty sick of getting her ass pinched. But they do things differently over there.

From this poll you'd think blondes are shunned in our societies.

reactance

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I dated a couple blondes in highschool. I thought the question was whom you found more attractive. That doesn't mean that one group is ugly. It just means that you find one person more appealing. The fact that there are only two choices doesn't help. There are a lot of possible variables for this poll, with hair color being one of the most superficial. :Cant's easy grin icon:

Obsidian Plays

Guest Accept
They say blondes are prized because in most places they're rare, which makes sense, really.

Not here, lol. :yucky:

Nothing matches the beauty of a hot blond with blue eyes.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester