Who wants to be bullet-proof?

Eddo36

I think you chaps hd better calm down. You'd live longer on average if you improved your diets.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

With events that have happen at Virginia Tech, am I the only one who thinks this thread is a little inappropriate?

Yes Sand. It seems to be in very bad taste, but maybe Eddo was not aware of the shooting.

edit: Nevermind, read the second page and realized that Eddo's responses scare me a bit.

Edited by Hurlshot

Huh, I though it was already illegal for the general public to buy body armor.

13. Is it legal for civilians to buy Body Armor?

In general, yes - for law-abiding folks. A felony conviction makes possession of Body Armor illegal under federal law and in many states.

We have had civilian clients with many different civilian needs for Body Armor so we understand the need for vests for civilians. Our policy is to only sell to law-abiding adults who have a lawful purpose for Body Armor. (A parent or guardian may buy for a minor with a legitimate need.)

Residents of Connecticut are prohibited from buying Body Armor unless the sale is face to face (or unless the buyer is a police officer, Police Department, or military).

We cannot ship to residents of Connecticut

who are not police or military.

Some states are considering new legislation to prohibit or restrict sales of Body Armor to civilians, e.g., New York. If you are in a state that passes such a law, you would be well advised to make your Body Armor purchase now before it becomes much more expensive and inconvenient, if not prohibited altogether

Eddo, you can't be seriously advocating that everyone should wear body armour everywhere. For starters it doesn't make you invulnerable. Then there is the small matteer that perhaps the citiziens of the US should aspire to - I don't know - living in a condition more conducive to civilisation than downtown Mogadishu.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I guess it's quite naive to say but, why not ban guns altogether? UK seems to go fine without them...

the UK has had seven teenagers knifed to death in the last couple of weeks.

Eddo, you can't be seriously advocating that everyone should wear body armour everywhere. For starters it doesn't make you invulnerable. Then there is the small matteer that perhaps the citiziens of the US should aspire to - I don't know - living in a condition more conducive to civilisation than downtown Mogadishu.

:thumbsup:

Well, not everyone needs to wear body armor. It is their choice. Only those who want to be safe from a shooting like that will wear it. Like me.

Fantastic. We now have ED'Ohlogic.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I doubt that helps at all against properly made ghettoblaster

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I think Eddo is in fact a subversively hilarious comedian.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"Who wants to be bulletproof?"

I'd rather be drown/suffocation & shark proof. Then I might go windsurfing and stuff. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think you guys are just jealous of edo since he's obvouslly like a buff asian dude with guns and body armor and smarts and tons of comedic skill and integrity and stuff.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I think you guys are just jealous of edo since he's obvouslly like a buff asian dude with guns and body armor and smarts and tons of comedic skill and integrity and stuff.

I hope you'll be very happy together. May I suggest you buy an old Soviet nuclear sub and while away time beneath the tranquil waters of the arctic circle. Protected from the vicissitudes of modern living, like moving around without chafing against all your vests, guns, knives, and tinfoil hats. .

-Elwood Blues

I hope you'll be very happy together. May I suggest you buy an old Soviet nuclear sub and while away time beneath the tranquil waters of the arctic circle. Protected from the vicissitudes of modern living, like moving around without chafing against all your vests, guns, knives, and tinfoil hats. .

Yeah real proffesional, walshington yeah your real cool now buddy making fun of mentally handicapped people. wow grow up what are you like 23 and still havent [put ur weinr in a girls vicinity ok buddy go back to work or w/e it is you do

jk >_<

but seriously you gotta admit i got you pretty good

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

"I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls."

Hahahahaha

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."