How was your day?

><FISH'>

Addendum:

Bad: I just discovered that one of the components for my new PC is on backorder.

Good: It's the keyboard. The only reason I was buying a new one was because it was sickeningly cheap and my old one was dirty. Oh, and the grocery shopping and resultant dinner turned out quite well.

The good: Found out I'm at the top of the office "March Madness" pool. All four of my final four teams made it. I've got OSU winning it all, because I just can't stomach Florida beating us for the national championship AGAIN. I actually have UCLA upsetting them first.

Also good, my team got first pick in my buddy's fantasy baseball draft. Welcome home, Albert Pujols!

The bad: I'm still doing work and it's 9 p.m. Goddamn deadlines.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The good: Found out I'm at the top of the office "March Madness" pool. All four of my final four teams made it. I've got OSU winning it all, because I just can't stomach Florida beating us for the national championship AGAIN. I actually have UCLA upsetting them first.

How many folks in your office ended up voting for Texas or Wisconsin? I'm sure you had a hoot when they all had that look on their face near the coffee pot.

I don't know about FL there, Drabek. They're awesome. And I gotta root for my state's team. But I do think at least that OSU is sort of overlooked compared to the others, especially when other people decided to put Texas and Wisconsin in. Texas wasn't even that good. But don't count out UF. I don't think that UCLA can beet 'em.

We'll have to wait and see.

A good day for dieting, and for sorting my taxes. Also established salad recipe:

Grated carrot

salmon

boiled egg

pickled walnuts

mustard and vinegar dressing

fresh black pepper

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today will be a good day. I have a slight problem with my ISP (they don't allow online gaming anymore!) but it doesn't look like they care very much during non office hours. So last night I was up until 03.30 in the morning playing Test Drive Unlimited. Now I'm at work (which is ok), but after work me and my cousin are driving into Stockholm to watch Brazil - Ghana duke it out in a football game! Also, they've promised one of the hottest March days since they started doing measurements in the year 1830 (or something).

TODAY WILL BE A GOOD DAY!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

My day just took a turn for the worse: my favourite pen stopped working!!

Here I was, idling away time at work, when I noticed a heavy presence of gravel in the soles of my shoes. For some unexplained reason I felt that I just had to get rid of them. All of them. One by one. So I reached after something sharp, and the first thing that my hand managed to grab was my favourite pen. After 30 minutes of vigorous sole stabbing I was done. My life felt complete. Until I had to sign off on some papers..

I went to the office storage, but they have replaced my beautiful metal pen model with cheaper plastic models! I can't even get a new one!

The panic is near.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Today I stretched my ear. 'Twas rather painful. Still, it looks good, and it was totally worth it when I'd finished.

Good times.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Today I stretched my ear. 'Twas rather painful. Still, it looks good, and it was totally worth it when I'd finished.

Good times.

By "stretched my ear" do you mean putting in one of those earrings that requires a big hole and will hang open when not wearing one?

I do indeed, I put a 6mm thick earring in it. Going to go up to about 10mm. It's not all that bad, if you take it out then your ear heals up and returns to normal so it's not like I'll be stuck with a giant hole in my ear forever.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I had another bad night of sleep but I had cereal this morning and I don't have any homework to really do and some girl thats pretty cute asked if I wanted to hang out yesterday so I gotta get that on lock down tomorrow if I see her. Who knows maybe she'll jump me and have her way with me. :teehee: So i'd say things are alright.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I twisted someones leg in judo class.

Judo is all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

then its hilarious.

I love this smiley. :teehee:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Good times.

By "stretched my ear" do you mean putting in one of those earrings that requires a big hole and will hang open when not wearing one?

I do indeed, I put a 6mm thick earring in it. Going to go up to about 10mm. It's not all that bad, if you take it out then your ear heals up and returns to normal so it's not like I'll be stuck with a giant hole in my ear forever.

I'm no expert, but that sounds rather implausible. Hope for your sake it's true. :wub:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today has been rather meh so far. I woke up this morning to find out that the water heater is broken so no hot shower for me. Called the public utilities guys to come take care of it so now I have to wait around here all day for them to show up while my copy of C&C3 is still over at EB due to my not being able to go pick it up yet. :wub:

Good times.

I'm no expert, but that sounds rather implausible. Hope for your sake it's true. :wub:

That didnt sound right to me either but I figured he knew better then me since Ive never poked any giant holes in my body. Hell, me earring hole from when I was 17 is still there and it was just a normal size hole.

Hell, me earring hole from when I was 17 is still there and it was just a normal size hole.

Ditto. I haven't worn earrings in my ears for years, and the holes are still there. :wub:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Good times.

That didnt sound right to me either but I figured he knew better then me since Ive never poked any giant holes in my body. Hell, me earring hole from when I was 17 is still there and it was just a normal size hole.

They definitely heal up, I've got friends that have had it done and have had to take the earring out for various reasons and theirs healed up pretty much completely after a couple of weeks. It heals better than a normal piercing because unlike when you get something pierced you aren't stabbing the flesh away completely, you merely expand it so when the jewellery is taken out for a period of time it just gradually goes back to its normal shape.

So it's more like shaping an indentation for the ball earring than a piercing?

I had this vision, see, of the natives from Nat. Geographic kind of thing... :wub:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So it's more like shaping an indentation for the ball earring than a piercing?

I had this vision, see, of the natives from Nat. Geographic kind of thing... :wub:

That's basically it yes. You just use earrings that are thicker in diameter each time to stretch the skin around the normal piercing. I'm trying to think of an example but can't right now *curses lack of imagination*.

I hate myself.

Deep down, we all do.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Got yelled at (actually cursed out) by a customer for responding to "one moment" from the customer (when asked what did they need) with "Unfortunatly I don't sell time"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The morning started off good, if you know what I mean. >_<

You got your lipstick to look just like Mariah Carey's?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.