How was your day?

><FISH'>

While there, I was able to get one of the last cases of Smithwick's they had

Good stuff! :-

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Guest Accept

Yay. Lovely to be home all day today... so darn tired thx to the last week. >_< Anyways. I just woke up, and now the clock is about 10.40 am, and i'm starting to get quite hungry, so i think i'll make som breakfast.

And today i will spend a couple hours of the day at the local gym, and after that... god only knows. :)

And oh, the weather is good today. Blue skyes, and the sun is warming real good. :)

Edited by Accept

I watched Robotech: Shadow Chronicles earlier today.

Dissapointing in that the movie was basically a setup for a new Robotech chapter that will probably not see the light of day, even though it is planned.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

More cleaning of dust encrusted areas of the house in the late afternoon, which triggered major allergy head. I haven't stopped sneezing/sniffling for hours. If you could poke my head with a pin, it'd explode.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I just got to know I'm one of the better students of my level, chances of getting into univerity=skyrocket.

Also, my pal borrowed me his x-box along with Halo 1, 2, Mercenaries and Ninja Gaiden.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Okay, so here's the story of the Weston Cancer Relay for Life thing that I had to attend with my other fellow Tri-M, which is a music honor society club thing, yesterday and the day before. I was so tired that I couldn't post this yesterday. I took a nap as soon as I hopped out of the shower.

So, we all say "This isn't so bad. It'll be great. Sleeping under the stars, in a tent, making s'mores, sounds like fun." That is, until it started to rain. It was a drizzle at first and we were in the tent. No problem. That is until it starts raining like we need to build Noah's ark again. We're all huddled inside, the cover over the tent isn't so great and the windows start letting in some water, we all get soaked, the sisters that own the tent run out into the downpour, try and get the cover to work, they get soaked and don't do so well, and then everyone spills their food and drinks in the tent that I'm sleeping in. Not so much fun.

The rain stopped and we were fine. So, my friend and I say, "Let's put our stuff in the trunk of your car." No big deal. I'd rather it be dry than wet if it rains again, which Florida is so likely to do. So, we go to her car, dump my crap inside it, and then close the trunk. Thing is, her mom called her right when she closed the trunk and her keys were inside. Great. Now my things are locked in her trunk and I can't get them out. She has no AAA at all and we're just basically screwed. Fantastic.

We call a locksmith, but he won't be here till another forty minutes, which turns into two hours. Not so much fun right now.

But we hope that tonight would be...or so we thought. As soon as it gets dark, the most annoying 9 year olds decide, "Hey, let's go sing broadway songs while people are sleeping!" Mind you, these are little girls that have no voice. One decides to go ahead and sing Dreamgirls music while I'm trying to sleep with a migraine. Not so much fun. Then my other friends decided to go ahead and bang away on the bass drums while everyone is sleeping. Not good.

I got two hours of sleep and then I said screw it. So, I get up at midnight, try and wake up, eat some food, and then try and stay warm because it's freezing now. Went to the park, the police kicked me and my friends out, we were now bored out of our minds, and decided to wake everyone else up.

As soon as we pass three hours just talking and humiliating everyone, I decide to go ahead and just watch Batman or something because I can't stand the utter silence now and all those old people that are playing the "massive" (five boards) Twister game. :) Not so much fun there.

Watch the movie, then go to bed at around five. Can't fall asleep because the people next door, all men, were talking about getting naked and switching places in their tents. That was disturbing. I finally do fall asleep and get an hour's worth before I decide that I'm heading on home with my friend.

And then they asked us if we wanted to come back. :x That made me laugh so hard that I nearly spilled my old and crusty yogurt.

That is the Caner Relay for Life, everyone. I will never camp again.

Today, i wasted on 50

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Okay, so here's the story of the Weston Cancer Relay for Life thing that I had to attend with my other fellow Tri-M, which is a music honor society club thing, yesterday and the day before. I was so tired that I couldn't post this yesterday. I took a nap as soon as I hopped out of the shower.

So, we all say "This isn't so bad. It'll be great. Sleeping under the stars, in a tent, making s'mores, sounds like fun." That is, until it started to rain. It was a drizzle at first and we were in the tent. No problem. That is until it starts raining like we need to build Noah's ark again. We're all huddled inside, the cover over the tent isn't so great and the windows start letting in some water, we all get soaked, the sisters that own the tent run out into the downpour, try and get the cover to work, they get soaked and don't do so well, and then everyone spills their food and drinks in the tent that I'm sleeping in. Not so much fun.

The rain stopped and we were fine. So, my friend and I say, "Let's put our stuff in the trunk of your car." No big deal. I'd rather it be dry than wet if it rains again, which Florida is so likely to do. So, we go to her car, dump my crap inside it, and then close the trunk. Thing is, her mom called her right when she closed the trunk and her keys were inside. Great. Now my things are locked in her trunk and I can't get them out. She has no AAA at all and we're just basically screwed. Fantastic.

We call a locksmith, but he won't be here till another forty minutes, which turns into two hours. Not so much fun right now.

But we hope that tonight would be...or so we thought. As soon as it gets dark, the most annoying 9 year olds decide, "Hey, let's go sing broadway songs while people are sleeping!" Mind you, these are little girls that have no voice. One decides to go ahead and sing Dreamgirls music while I'm trying to sleep with a migraine. Not so much fun. Then my other friends decided to go ahead and bang away on the bass drums while everyone is sleeping. Not good.

I got two hours of sleep and then I said screw it. So, I get up at midnight, try and wake up, eat some food, and then try and stay warm because it's freezing now. Went to the park, the police kicked me and my friends out, we were now bored out of our minds, and decided to wake everyone else up.

As soon as we pass three hours just talking and humiliating everyone, I decide to go ahead and just watch Batman or something because I can't stand the utter silence now and all those old people that are playing the "massive" (five boards) Twister game. =] Not so much fun there.

Watch the movie, then go to bed at around five. Can't fall asleep because the people next door, all men, were talking about getting naked and switching places in their tents. That was disturbing. I finally do fall asleep and get an hour's worth before I decide that I'm heading on home with my friend.

And then they asked us if we wanted to come back. :) That made me laugh so hard that I nearly spilled my old and crusty yogurt.

That is the Caner Relay for Life, everyone. I will never camp again.

If you're going to get sponsored for something, expect the Almighty to have some fun at your expense. :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If you're going to get sponsored for something, expect the Almighty to have some fun at your expense. =]

I know that now. And it's Florida, man. It only gets hot and/or wet and rainy here. It's horrible. And Weston is like the old peoples' villa. Old people that like to play Twister.

Long, but ultimately good. Lots of marking of exams and essays and the like as the end of course approaches, but I'll feel a tremendous sense of satisfaction on Tuesday evening when everything finally is done and dusted, so looking forward to that. Also, my internet connection has woken up after a few days of generally not working very well at all really.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

From assumed allergies to full-blown cold. I feel like Garfield saying "I hab a cobe!"

Thera-flu tastes terrible. Jalepeno's help.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Today I asked myself why I get probably the most depressing birthday in the world....

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I had a good day last night. I woke up early and noticed that I wasn't hung over from last nights party. Then I discovered a friend sleeping on the couch in my computer room. So I woke up my girlfriend and my friend and together we made our way to a waffle house that serves a cheap brunch. So we sat there and ate waffles and chatted until my friend had to leave for Stockholm and I had to leave for beachvolley practice. I played like a LIVING GOD!! (Well, almost..)

Then I went home and got to play Test Drive Unlimited for a few hours. Awesome game so far. Unfortunately, I found out that my local University Internet provider doesn't allow online games anymore! It's insane! They charge us for a service (which is obligatory if you study at the University) and then they change the rules on the fly. Whenever, however they please. I've tried explaining to them that my job requires me to play games online, but somehow I don't think they took me seriously when I said that..

But it was a good day all in all.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Today I asked myself why I get probably the most depressing birthday in the world....

Mine was on wednesday and consisted of getting up at 2 PM, going to work, working till midnight, going home, watching highlander, and going to sleep.

BTW the episode where Richie dies is very badly done.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

From assumed allergies to full-blown cold. I feel like Garfield saying "I hab a cobe!"

Thera-flu tastes terrible. Jalepeno's help.

Simple curry: bird eye chillis, turmeric, plenty of fresh ginger, some mango if you can get any, and cumin seed. Use fish if you can. Grated carrot, and a dab or two of molasses sugar/molasses. Clean you right out.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Simple curry: bird eye chillis, turmeric, plenty of fresh ginger, some mango if you can get any, and cumin seed. Use fish if you can. Grated carrot, and a dab or two of molasses sugar/molasses. Clean you right out.

:x

I think it'd be more likely to just make me throw up.

Lots of vitamin C, juice/water, and Theraflu-nighttime with some maple syrup in it is working well enough. I just wish it lasted longer than 4 hours.

Mine was 3/17 and was celebrated in my favorite fashion: not answering my calls.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Good: I'm over the cold. Weather is nice. I've gotten a good amount of work done so far.

Bad: I'm at work. Have to go grocery shopping afterwards (which I normally don't mind, but I'll probably have to drive there through rush-hour traffic). I also need to do some ironing so I have something to wear to work tomorrow.

Overall: TBD.