Guest Accept

Thanks to Jim linking to Transmetropolitan wikipedia article, now I have to read the comics.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

sig? just some of my personal mottos

Avvie? that's Captain Marvel from Kingdom Come. (drawn by alex ross)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

An avatar from the NIN Alternate Reality Game that's going on at the moment. It's not terribly significant.

As for the sig, the top half is a random quote from Joe's Cafe, where I go for occasional amusement. The bottom half is a quote from the Tick, one of my favourite cartoon shows growing up.

Thanks to Jim linking to Transmetropolitan wikipedia article, now I have to read the comics.

Transmet is some of the most original Sci Fi I've seen.

I love it when they go to the Religion Expo and he dresses like jesus.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Guest The Architect
You realise that even supposing the minuscule chance that your path might have crossed that of Ms Beckinsale, your behaviour will only serve to ensure that you get cracked in the head by her boyfriend.

Or that. :) :)

your sig makes up for any avatar, Llyranor

So does yours. :)

Well... some risks are worth taking. :) And who knows - perhaps it's something she'll find attractive. ;)

I doubt it. :grin:8)

Smart ass aren't I?

I'm sure most people find stalkers attractive.

I hope you're right. :):grin:

And ah, my avatar is Don Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) from the legendary, completely kick ass classic movie known as The Godfather, and my sig is, the one and only, the Fonz! Or should I say, Fonzie? That was my school nickname...Fonzie. Yeah. Happy Days rules. They showed repeats of it on free-to-air TV over here. Can't remember exactly when, but yeah, they did.

Edited by The Architect

The Avatar was one I found when looking for emoticons, I think it cute.

Signature is the dedication written on the score of Vivaldi's concerto for diverse instruments in F major RV547. The "S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B." Apart from being a pain in the arse to type is what he wrote to take the piss out of the fashion of using acronyms for everything. It is thought to mean "Sua Altezza Serenissima Il Signor Principe Giuseppe Maria de' Gonzaga Signor Mio Benignissimo" :) I don't think I need to translate that. I like Vivaldi.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I'm trying a new sig pic. It's a tad less tall but a bit longer...it's from a picture of a farm area that I drove by earlier today. For some reason I liked it, with the truck and houses in the background.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My avatar is taken from the manga 20th century boys (which I vividly recommend everyone to read).

Concerning my sig, there's a personal motto I use in p&p sessions, a quote from Minsc in BG2, and an image from the manga Eyeshield 21 (it's about american football and it's pretty funny). Sidenote: Azmar is another nick I use on some occasions... reverse the letters' order and you get Ramza... :yes:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Guest Accept
...and my sig is, the one and only, the Fonz! Or should I say, Fonzie? That was my school nickname...Fonzie. Yeah. Happy Days rules. They showed repeats of it on free-to-air TV over here. Can't remember exactly when, but yeah, they did.

"Sunday, Monday, Happy Days,

Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days,

Thursday, Friday, Happy Days,

Saturday, what a day!" :yes:

Edited by Accept

Guest Accept

And i've changed avatar & sig - again.

Never really liked that Kate Beckinsale theme after all... :yes:

So now i went for something a little bit more minimalistic.

:sad:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

how depressing...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Transmet really is fantastic. We can ALL be Spider Jerusalem. Although this leaves the question of who will be my filthy assistants.

My sig comes from NWN2.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I forgot to give our very own Kaftan Barlast the due credit for creating the artistic marvel that is my sig. :)

Oh sure, you'll willingly credit his building your sig, but you never mention that cast-iron mega suit you jet about in.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 weeks later...

TaleSig.jpg

I use this on another forum. It's stolen from lfgcomic.com.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

cool, it's striptease-day today :) desktop pics, bis-pics, avatar and sig explanations...

My avatar is a concept art of the transcendent one, and the sig is from some song lyrics, but it seems to be kind of a proverb. I just like the sentence, it's so... ironic and fatalistic at the same time. Or maybe it's just because it's English and I don't interpret it correctly :brows:

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Guest Accept

And thx to the varm weather that struck us i got overfilld with "summer-feelings". So therefore, i've changed Ava & Sig - once again... :devil: