Guest Accept

back to yee olde (origional) avvie... after this I copied meta with Helios then Icarus then came a slew of avvies.

It's kinda scary. I googled Calax and got a chewie pic.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So Accept, did you take that picture yourself in a fit of spring-park frolicking maddness or Google it? :teehee:

It's a nice picture of trees and grass.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So Accept, did you take that picture yourself in a fit of spring-park frolicking maddness or Google it? :teehee:

Yes, why with the tress, if you don't mind me asking? Are you now a very avid fan of trees?

• 2 weeks later...
I just got stuck with this avatar two years ago. It replaced my old one in one finnish fora. I wanted to keep for few weeks until I could find something better... I just got stuck with it.

Haha, your avatar surely is an cult object. :lol:

Hope you'll never change, won't ya? :verymad:

:shifty:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

My Avatar is Lucy from http://www.gaimanmckeanbooks.co.uk/wolves.htm and my sig is just a random collection of my own quotes

I forgot to give our very own Kaftan Barlast the due credit for creating the artistic marvel that is my sig. :verymad:

I slaved for three days and three nights and all I got was a nothing.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Guest Accept
So Accept, did you take that picture yourself in a fit of spring-park frolicking maddness or Google it? :)

Thanks. :)

I Google'd it. ^_^ i don't remember what i was googling on, tho. >_< I think it was something about "summer road" or "forrest road". :)

Since that i don't remember what i was searching on, i might as well upload it here, just in case someone actually wants it. :ermm:

It aint so big, tho.

post-17463-1175417275_thumb.jpg

I just got stuck with this avatar two years ago. It replaced my old one in one finnish fora. I wanted to keep for few weeks until I could find something better... I just got stuck with it.

Haha, your avatar surely is an cult object. :lol:

Hope you'll never change, won't ya? :unsure:

:shifty:

ARGH! :o

:unsure:

----

Well, i've changed theme again on my ava & sig. This time it's Hyde. :brows:

Edited by Accept

Thanks to Jim linking to Transmetropolitan wikipedia article, now I have to read the comics.

Transmet is some of the most original Sci Fi I've seen.

I love it when they go to the Religion Expo and he dresses like jesus.

I'm actually using that for a Halloween costume.

The hardest part is looking to be the Air Jesus shoes and the tattoos. Ideas welcome.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Ahriman, formerly of the Thousand Sons.

Can I take you order?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I've been feeling kinda Muppet-y lately, and I've always like Zoot. The old one (now the personal photo on my profile) was the most interesting result from a GIS for "bureaucrat," which I did when I got my current job.

I forgot to give our very own Kaftan Barlast the due credit for creating the artistic marvel that is my sig. :sorcerer:

Oh sure, you'll willingly credit his building your sig, but you never mention that cast-iron mega suit you jet about in.

That suit is for crime-fighting, not general education. :teehee:

I slaved for three days and three nights and all I got was a nothing.

And a thankyou. :brows:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That one! That one! :D

okey dokey. :lol:

I like the original large file of that picture a lot; wasn't sure if the avatar really captured her expression or not.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My signature, by the way, is a variation of the classic Dog Eat Dog - semi reversed.

It's a somewhat cheesy attempt to try and critisize the current religious wars.

Fortune favors the bald.