What inspired your Username?

Diego Varen

Guest The Architect

Before you ask, no I'm not a builder or anything like that.

When I used to play soccer (I don't now because of a rare medical condition :() I was the Architect behind our set plays. I was always involved in most of my teams goals and was pretty much the best player on my team. :p :D

I made my name as part of a role playing community which I have since left. However, the character was rather special to me, and so I continue to use the name Benjamin Korr, or Captain Korr, in a lot of forums and games.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

My username? A bad play on the word "dying" with an apostrophe and spoken in a bad accent. "I'm dyin'" -> I'm Dyan". Not something special. Quite tacky actually.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

because I made it up for Perfect dark so that I wouldn't keep running through psudonyms from books like wildfire.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

When I was in China and Indonesia everywhere I went people would yell this at me and stick their babies in my face. For the longest time I thought they were saying "Lousy, Lousy" and trying to ward me off with dirty diapers. Slowly I began to realize that it was pretty much the same there as it is in America, to the people I appeared to be a living god. I've used the name ever since to remind myself how carried away people can get when you're as beautiful as I am, and also to remember all the illegitamate children I've left behind.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I love CSI TV show, and I like Darth Nihilus, and what if I can use lightsided Nihilus as my CSI: Coruscant?

For Poster above:

Laozi is an ancient Chinese scholar. His real name is Li'Er, who had wrote a book, "Tao-Te Hsing" (Hope I spelled it correctly!) which is talking about how people restraint themselves with strong moral bonds. It's very hard to understand even to a Chinese, like me.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

^ I remember that game! :huh:

inspired by one of the first people i got to know over on Iplay's PS:T boards. she always hung around the forums at work, and because it was morning there, late night/early morning here, she thought i didn't get enough sleep.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

In the old AD&D Birthright Campaign Setting they had a list of common names for the various ethnicities. Mine came from the Brecht list.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

My usual nick at the time was taken here. So...

...Crimson - randomly picked color name, no meaning...and the blue color names were taken...

...Lady - used to try to ensure a name wouldn't be taken. And if you're wondering, I'm not really very Lady-like in RL - but LadyCrimson has a better ring than WomanCrimson or CrimsonWoman or something. ^_^

Now it's my main nick everywhere. Strange how that works sometimes.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It goes back to me playing Baldur's Gate as a a druid, which only allowed True Neutral as an alignment. I needed a screenname, and at the time I always tried to keep out of arguements so it seemed to fit me.

These days I'm much more assertive, but I keep it around out of nostalgia... and maybe because I enjoy the hypocrisy of it.