What are you playing now?

Darque

"IIRC you can import your PC from SoU into HotU, but not from the OC to SoU."

You can port the PC; but the characters won't react like you did OC stuff. And, if you port your OC into SOU; you'll obviously be too powerful for it. A lot of people whined about SOu being 'too easy',a nd then mentioned they wer eplaying a level 20ish character. LOL I'm not saying SOU is ahrd - it isn't - ; but at least be fair when calling it easy. Of course a camapign geared for level 1s up to level 12ish is gonna be easy for level 20s.

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"IIRC you can import your PC from SoU into HotU, but not from the OC to SoU."

You can port the PC; but the characters won't react like you did OC stuff. And, if you port your OC into SOU; you'll obviously be too powerful for it. A lot of people whined about SOu being 'too easy',a nd then mentioned they wer eplaying a level 20ish character. LOL I'm not saying SOU is ahrd - it isn't - ; but at least be fair when calling it easy. Of course a camapign geared for level 1s up to level 12ish is gonna be easy for level 20s.

R00fles!

I'll just start a new character. I like playing games the way they're intended to be played... the first time at least. :alien:

Just remember to export your SoU char into HotU, Darque.  :cool:

Definately. :p

But that'll have to wait for later, maybe around christmas time. :)

right now I'm making room for FEAR... I need some wanton violence to regenerate my brain after playing so many RPGs in a row. :D

Well, I just finished playing NWN2, it was ok except for the bugs.

Before that played Gothic 3, not bad if not for the bugs.

And now all I want to do is play Medieval Total war 2, but the bugs have destroyed my experience.

So "Bugs" is the main theme that my playing has degenerated into in the past few years.....Or perhaps "Bug dodging" could be a better way of describing it.

Man, am I sick of playing with bugs all the damn time now.

There are some bugs in M2TW. The biggest one is sometimes the AI is passive and just stands there.

Some people seem to have it happen to them an awful lot (I have heard numbers as high as 70% of the battles), but I've only had it happen twice.

Some of the chaps over at Total War Center made some mods to take care of some of the bugs. It seemed as though some last minute changes during the crunch broke some stuff. But it seems like the patch is due to be out soon, so that's good news.

Even with the bugs, I'm having a blast playing the game. Captured the Holy Land with the Scots!

That's the best thing about Total War. I can't wait to capture Scandinavia with Portugal. :huh:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Installed BGII SoA + TOB

Installed PST

Still playing NWN2

Eeeek, game swarm! :huh:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I ignored the portuguese.  Though they didn't like my warmonger scots on their borders after I took France.  They crushed the Moors and the Spanish though.

We rule! :huh:

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: