What are you playing now?

Darque

mbacktl4.th.jpgcomegetmerl9.th.jpg

Huzzah! I'm back with a brand new ship! That's right you slimy bastards! Bigger and better than before. You should have killed me when you had the chance, but now it's too late for you, because I'm coming for you and I've got a crapload of plasma torpedos with your names on them! Soon I shall wipe this zone clean of your foul infestation and then I'll be able to get back to Earth.

bossthreatszf2.th.jpg

Pah! Pathetic creature of metal and flesh! You think you can stand up to my invicible fighter?

damnvk7.th.jpg

Damn. ;)

And so ends my first game of Starscape. I could just reload from before the boss fight, but then I would have to fight my way out so I can mine in peace and build a better fighter and fight my way back in again and I really don't want to do that again. <_<

Almost installed F.E.A.R.... but dang it needs 5 gigs free.  :aiee:

I guess it's either back to NWN2  :wub:  or a survival horror game on a console.

Hmm... Survival Horror....  :wub:

Make the space, install FEAR. :)

Now playing Icewind Dale.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm playing... nothing.  :)

NWN has failed me again. :aiee:

ah well, there's always... next time. :wub:

Of course it failed. Its not like I told you so. :-"

You would have to say that. :aiee:

Now I'm forced to finish it. :p :p :p:p:p

Good thing I didn't delete my saves. :p

Almost installed F.E.A.R.... but dang it needs 5 gigs free.  :aiee:

I guess it's either back to NWN2  :wub:  or a survival horror game on a console.

Hmm... Survival Horror....  :wub:

Make the space, install FEAR. :)

Now playing Icewind Dale.

FEAR will definately be next. :)

Well, after the boring NWN OC I now feel obligated to finish. :wub:

I'm playing Evil Genius right now. I'm having a lot of fun with it, except my base keeps getting gangbanged by like four Super Agents at a time. They don't even wait for an invitation, they just show up and start offing my effeminate social minions. Meanwhile my guards and mercenaries are milling about in the security room smoking, laughing at the CCTV monitors, and gawking at the Ark of the Covenant.

Edited by Nartwak

Goddamn, AVP 2's Predator campaign was one of the best fps scenarios ever. Superb narrative and brilliant design. From the very start you were encouraged to play the Predator way of honor, but you could go in blasting everything. Yet, the game was very rewarding for both styles.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I sold out and spent my ill gotten gains on a 360/Project Gotham 3 bundle. Tomorrow I'll buy either GOW, Oblivion or Double Agent. :p

Only get GoW if you've never played Halo, fancy MP arena combat, or put grfix in the top 3 considerations as far as what makes a game great.

Oblivion is better if you prefer to play solo, and you have a lot of time you need wasting. Just don't go into it expecting an RPG. It also has the best as far as downloadable content goes, as far as any 360 game is concerned.

Double Agent is probably the all-around best of the three, if not just because there's not a lot of bloated hype around it. Basic Splinter Cell gameplay, 400% more story than GoW or Oblivion, good MP. More stealth than action.

I'd urge you to get Dead Rising if you want to play the best exclusive 360 has to offer in the way of sheer gameplay awesomeness, though. But only if you've got an HDTV, because otherwise you can't read **** on it.

Kana Little Sister

oh man, thats a hentai game right?

i played true love to death in high school. wish i could get that on some of the hand helds...

That's the hentai game that's more of a heartwrenching tale RPG with nudity.

I will NOT playthat game because it makes me so sad... (This is Kana... not True)

The so called 'true ending' is happy, so it's ok, but I agree with you, today too many sad ending games are created.

Lucky the real ending of this game is good (or atleast not sad), and it shown only how small chances there were for her to survive that from 6 endings only one is OK.

I can live with games that have multiple endings and some of them are sad, i just can't stand games where you don't have options to change the sad ending.

like 'Dreamfall' or Broken Sword 4'

:'(

i just used to play h-games so i could fap my heart out. i remember true love and seasons of the sakura being the best. god i miss those times :)

Yes, japanese stories/games have the emotions what all the others lack. :blink:

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Evil Genius was kind of fun for a while, but it lacked something. All that individual tagging of enemies was a pain, too. One thing I did like tho, was how you could undo your digging if you wanted, and rebuild rooms/areas w/out having to start from complete scratch. Even if it was a cheesy option, the way the game was designed I can understand why they did it, and I appreciated it. >_<

Btw, there's a massive bug regarding gold/treasury in EG...I discovered it by accident and could make millions before building any other room. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

GoW is awesome. Torque Bow makes it so.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds