Funny Pictures Thread

Bokishi

The tragedy!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

As a christian, I find that offending.

oh common! if we start being as radical as those islamists bombers, our society is screwed! I found it funny and i am christian.

BTW, there was another animated gif with Jesus being ressurected by a "phoenix down" posted a few months ago on these boards. This one was funny too!

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

As the athiest friend of a christian, I find it ridiculously offensive.

As an atheist pig who is going to hell, I find your lack of humor another reason not to ever take christianity seriously.

Thanks for making me feel better about the void after I die, peeps! Rather laughin' than heav'n.

Edited by TrueNeutral

YOU ARE KILLING ZE FUNNIES WITH YOUR HATE-TALK! :'(

Now hush and let ze Korean and Japanese funnays speak with their funny Asian voices.

post-150-1164722409_thumb.jpg

post-150-1164722488_thumb.jpg

post-150-1164722505_thumb.jpg

As an Atheist I find it extremely funny...

As an acquaintance of a professor who is a friend of the atheist of whom is a Christian friend of Pixie, I find it ridiculously unoffensive as his Islamic radicial friend was distracted enough to accidentally not blow himself up with his suicide bomb. The tragedy!

The tragedy!

oh common! if we start being as radical as those islamists bombers, our society is screwed! I found it funny and i am christian.

BTW, there was another animated gif with Jesus being ressurected by a "phoenix down" posted a few months ago on these boards. This one was funny too!

As an atheist pig who is going to hell, I find your lack of humor another reason not to ever take christianity seriously.

Thanks for making me feel better about the void after I die, peeps! Rather laughin' than heav'n.

I rule so very much. :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, I blame the board for having a quote-limit.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Dude, then I suck.

kirottu said:

Dude, then I suck.

Like a Hoover. :(

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Yeah, I expected better from some of you. (mostly TrueNeutral)

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Just found the picture I was talking about. Here it is and Enjoy!

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p214/ra...sressurects.gif

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Sorry, inside joke instant reaction("You failllll!!!! A puppy dies!"). I'll blame MSN and delete it.

kirottu said:

And since I spammed this to no end, here's where I pay wages of my sins - via on-topicness:

1160711839884.gif

:rolleyes:

kirottu said:

It makes me wonder what horrid song they're lip synching too...Barbie Girl comes to mind for some reason, but who knows... :blink:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...