What are you playing now?

Darque

nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl

are you playing nhl by any chance?

I finished up my first round of the playoffs with a sweep of the Predators. Although I'd like to add three of those games went into extra time with me having to battle back from a two goal defecit in each game except the last.

Now, it's time to face San Jose... :o

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Sims 2 Pets!

I'm breeding Pugmations, or Dalmugs or whatever you want to call a cross between a pug and a dalmation.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm not playing anything at the moment. I've again reached the critical point with Fire Emblem where I want to play the game and continue on, but everytime I start up the game, I just can't seem to bring myself to actually do anything with it. I've got the same thing happening with several different games. I need something new. Why couldn't they have started NWN2 two weeks earlier. Then it would be out by now. :o

nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl nhl

are you playing nhl by any chance?

I finished up my first round of the playoffs with a sweep of the Predators. Although I'd like to add three of those games went into extra time with me having to battle back from a two goal defecit in each game except the last.

Now, it's time to face San Jose... :o

My dynasty is with San Jose :)

My created character (modeled after me, of course) picked the corner in OT to give us the win over the Devils.

We're 3-0-0, I'm hoping to get a few games in over the weekend, but real-life hockey comes first...

I'm playing ToB, and that damned bug kicked in again. I can't enter areas that don't have doors (can't go through archways, etc.) Unfortunately, this means that I went through 90% of Watcher's Keep, and I can't go any farther.

Anybody know where I can find an "AR####" list of every area in the game? :o

Trying to install Caesar4 and having their install process drive me insane. Apparently you're not "allowed" to click away/say cancel when it wants to install stuff you already have installed (dx, some windows stuff for mp, etc) as that means "cancel install" and you have to start all over again.

Really sloppy install program. It better run. :angry:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Anybody know where I can find an "AR####" list of every area in the game? :(

I've got a list around here somewhere. I actually picked up a versus books guide when I bought ToB (the guide was free with the game) and I seem to recall it having a list of all the AR codes in the back. If no one has found a list in the next 10 hours I'll see what I can do about typing it up for you. :p

I'm not playing anything right now (except the waiting game, as I'm waiting for an obscure cable to be sent to me) but I am eagerly anticipating Bully (or Canis Canem Edit, as it is known as in Europe). From what I've read, it sounds awesome. Let's hope it can deliver on the promises, whenever it's released here.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Got my hands on a Xbox for free!

I am now playing Ninja Gaiden Black. This is without a doubt one of the best games I have ever played.

Not as hard as I thought it would be, but I'm on normal. This should keep me busy until NWN2 comes out. Hope I can beat Master Ninja Mode by then.

Anybody know where I can find an "AR####" list of every area in the game? :(

I've got a list around here somewhere. I actually picked up a versus books guide when I bought ToB (the guide was free with the game) and I seem to recall it having a list of all the AR codes in the back. If no one has found a list in the next 10 hours I'll see what I can do about typing it up for you. :p

That'd be all smiles. What I'm really interested in, at the moment, are those three areas you have to go into to pass the Helmite Ghost's tests at the last level of the Keep, before Demogorgon's cell. As I recall, there's an orc onslaught room, a dragon room, and a room with an imp who gives riddles. Those are the ones I need :( thanks in advance.

After a few hours of struggling to figure out a reason for and way past a bloody runtime error that quite a few would be Caesar's appear to be getting, I finally found the solution (registry entry permission setting) and off I went.

Guess it uses the same basic engine as CotN...but looks a lot better on my 7800gs. :D Seems like a cross between the less-hassle features of the newer city builders and the older gameplay of Caeser3. I think I like it. Although, I don't like their 3D camera much, never did. But finally...more areas to build huge "Roman" cities in. Runs smooth at 1280x960 max everything,, no problems there yet.

I'm gonna miss fishing tho...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Awesome. I was going to ask if anyone picked this up. I just noticed on TV that it's out for the 360. I assume it's out for the PC as well?

I thought it was delayed until 3rd November! Maybe that is Europe?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Awesome. I was going to ask if anyone picked this up. I just noticed on TV that it's out for the 360. I assume it's out for the PC as well?

I thought it was delayed until 3rd November! Maybe that is Europe?

Here in Oz it's only out for the 360. Due out sometime in the next 3 weeks for the other systems (different dates from different sources).

Anyway, I'm currently playing Secret Files: Tunguska.

I remember finding the MJ12 levels in Paris accidentally.

I was just minding my own business when I found a corridor which was armed to the teeth with security systems. Of course I had to investigate.

I never actually explored Paris that much after finding that place. There was probably a huge quest arch leading to the MJ 12 base, but I missed all of it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's been too long, all I remember from the Paris level is the rooftop with the shed, that one nightclub and that that MJ12 base had mines and ladders.

Now Duclaire mansion, that I remember. Mainly because the music was great and because Nicolette kept rambling...

...about sex! omg!!11

Hey, could you tell Guildmaster to implement a button for spoiler tagging? It's not like writing [ spoiler ] everytime is that hard or time consuming, but I'd like the feature along with the italic and bold buttons.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds