What are you playing now?

Darque

I've been having a blast with BG tutu as well. I really like the low-level adventuring. It's such a big deal when you get your first level 3 spell, because they can be devastating. It makes all that babysitting of the mage worthwhile!

My only problem is I'm too eager to burn through the story, so I'm missing sidequests and exploration all over the place.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I'm still playing Caesar IV. I do love building stuff and watching it grow.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Question to Lady Crimson: Do you always have a peaceful mission option in the campaign? The combat still sucks.

Yes, there's always a 'military' and 'peaceful' option. I don't like the combat in C4 either, it's even worse interface than in C3.

Most peaceful missions do have some scheduled invasions every few years or so tho - but they're very light/easy to beat. You can also buy them off now, if you keep enough cash on hand all the time to do so. Republic campaign I built one fort in one early mission, skipped doing it the rest of the time. I think one or two Empire missions it won't be possible to skip but otherwise... :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've been having a blast with BG tutu as well. I really like the low-level adventuring. It's such a big deal when you get your first level 3 spell, because they can be devastating. It makes all that babysitting of the mage worthwhile!

My only problem is I'm too eager to burn through the story, so I'm missing sidequests and exploration all over the place.

I know, the lower level equipment is great too. I'm really beginning to appreciate anything the least bit magical. Actually I just pinched Greywolf's Long Sword +2 and I feel like I can take on the world.

I'd kinda forgotten how good a game it is, I'm enjoying the plot and the questing far more than i have done with BG2 recently, maybe I've over played it over the years.

Where you up to at the moment Drabek?

Tombraider Legends. And no, I'm not going to buy NWN2 until I finish that one.

Way too linear and too short (already at 50%), but otherwise great fun. It actually made an old raider happy for a while :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Damn these ****ing import rules and all their **** to hell. Apparently I have to get a modchip for my Playstation 2 if I want to play Final Fantasy 12 this year. The US import version is released in two days, while the PAL version still doesn't even have a confirmed release date!

I'm going nuts waiting for the third patch for Gothic 3 to be released.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Tombraider Legends. And no, I'm not going to buy NWN2 until I finish that one.

Way too linear and too short (already at 50%), but otherwise great fun. It actually made an old raider happy for a while  :-

Hubby bought that (it was $20), but he has yet to even rip of the shrinkwrap. I haven't either, obviously. If I wasn't playing C4 like an obsessive nut I probably would have. I'll get around to it - I enjoyed most of the other Tombraiders well enough. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I know, the lower level equipment is great too. I'm really beginning to appreciate anything the least bit magical. Actually I just pinched Greywolf's Long Sword +2 and I feel like I can take on the world.

I'd kinda forgotten how good a game it is, I'm enjoying the plot and the questing far more than i have done with BG2 recently, maybe I've over played it over the years.

Where you up to at the moment Drabek?

Well, without spoiling it for any weirdos like me that play famous games for the first time after they have been out for seven years, I think I can say that I have made my return to Candlekeep and now I'm on the lamb. :lol:

I'm considering putting off my return to the big city to finish lots of little quests all over the place and hopefully get Imoen's inactive thief class back (I dueled her to mage at 6).

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

So, how about no one posts any un-filtered NWN 2 spoilers here? I probably won't get the game till February and I know I'm not the only one.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Webhallen? :-"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Meh, from the place I ordered from I didn't get to choose wether I wanted Lawful-good or Awholemessah-evil. ;_;

With my luck they'll prolly send me the Mostly Harmless CE box. :lol:

I ordered the Chaotic Evil version as well ... :-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT